A quick introduction

Options
Hello, everyone. I've been using MFP for a while off and on but recently decided to 'get serious' about losing this weight. Since then, I've gotten more familiar with what is available through the web site. I've been blogging, reading the message boards, etc. Anyway, here is a bit about me.....

I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom of 5 children. They are 14 (in Jan.), 12 (in Jan.), 8, 2.5, and 1. My last two are only 19 months apart, so when I discovered I was pregnant with my last I was still in the midst of trying to lose weight from my 4th. So.....I have lost the baby weight, and am now trying to lose the pre-baby baby weight, if that makes sense? I have about 20 pounds to go to meet my goal, 15 if I just want to get to my mid-range healthy weight. For now, I just want to lose enough to get under that stubborn 150! I'm looking for encouragement, ideas, good recipes, etc. That's why I'm here. Looking forward to 'meeting' some of you who are on the same journey.

Replies

• docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    welcome.....MFP has done it for me, i'm sure it can do it for you.make lots of friends and enjoy the journey. you can friend me :)
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Welcome sister! I will send you a friend request! I relate 100% with losing the prebaby weight! I was already 20 pounds overweight when I got pregnant with my son, now I am back to that weight, but am trying to get to a healthier weight! I love to share recipes so stay tuned!