old crush NSV!!

Options
christine24t
christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
My old crush came up to me at the bar last night and told me I looked beautiful, much different than when he met me. I think my friends put him up to it a little but that's okay I'll take it!

It was just what I needed, since I was really dogging on myself last night - can't help but compare myself to all the girls in their little outfits.

Replies

• docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    enjoy that feeeling.......
  • tberrycastle
    tberrycastle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's the kind of thing that makes it ALL worthwhile. And forget the girls and their little outfits.......guys like thicker chicks anyway :-)
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm betting he commented about you to your friends and that they "put him up to it" only in as much as making him tell you to your face. I'm guessing the sentiment was all him!

Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Most guys I know won't say something like that only because friends "put them up to it". They have to, on some level, believe it. :)
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! Nothing like those moments! Regardless of whatever your friends did or didnt do- 50 pound weight loss is enough to rub in someones face!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!