Thoughts and or success with 30DS?

Options
I know it's sad, but I have owned this DVD and Bob Harper's for about a month now but haven't done it. I'm a super super busy woman but I'm also quite focused on eating healthy and losing now 100 pounds. Is anyone looking to start this and we can do this together? Has anyone had some wonderful success?

Replies

• mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    hi,
    Next week I am starting week 4 of Ripped in 30 days (Jillian Michael), the week after I am starting the 30 day shred.

I can start with you but have one more week of RIP30 left.

I also am extremely busy - work, husband, 2 kids. What I have to do is wake up an hour early, while the kids are still in bed is the only time I have to myself to get the me time for exercising in.
    At the end of the day, I take a walk - bring the puppy our for atleast 1/2 hr.

I just started my weight loss program - I am down 10 lbs, but have another 60 to go..... I am doing the exercising with calorie counting.
  • starrlight23
    starrlight23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I just bought this today. I will start it with you. Let me know when you want to start. I have heard people have lost alot of inches with it. Some say a few pounds but not much.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I just finished. My results are posted here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/377886-30-day-ish-results Q
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Wow! I saw the results, and I am inspired to try this program, been hearing about it for years! Great job by the way. I totally notice a big difference.
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    Wow! I saw the results, and I am inspired to try this program, been hearing about it for years! Great job by the way. I totally notice a big difference.
    Thank you. I just started Insanity so I'm hoping for even better results. Q
  • idcatiej22
    idcatiej22 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i've been doing 30ds for about a week mixed in with training at the gym and yoga (and also days off working out completely to give my muscles a rest) and i'm already seeing results. when i went to the gym the other day, my endurance was MUCH higher and i'm already noticing a difference in muscle tone in my legs and abs.

i personally love it because it's quick. on my long days, i just have to wake up a little earlier to push through a 20 min work out that makes me feel like i've gone for at least an hour. even though jillian says no breaks, you do have time to grab a quick sip of water during transitions to keep yourself hydrated.

anyways, go for it! i wouldn't recommend doing just the video alone. i do 30ds 3-4 days a week, gym/yoga/swim 2-3 days a week, and then i work some days off in there. i like to mix things up. also you always want to give yourself 1-2 days of rest per week because you're muscles do need a chance to recuperate. good luck :smile: