2 days old!!

Options
I am new on this site...just 2 days old!!! I love the way I can see where my calories are going and how many I am burning. I have had back problems for the last 3 years and as such wasn't working out so I gained 30 pounds. I am a mom to 7 great kids and wanna be around to see them and my grandkids (one day) grow up! Anyone who is on here often and willing to take on a newbie as a friend is appreciated!!
Kat

Replies

• shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Welcome- and OMG - SEVEN children? I think you are my new hero... :flowerforyou:

Feel free to add me if you want!
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will love it here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I have herniated discs in my lower back and after losing weight, I'm noticing my back doesn't hurt so easily. Best wishes to you on your journey here. It's been a great success for me. Lots of great and supportive friends to be made here as well. :flowerforyou:
  • stardust91
    Options
    welcome! you will totally love this site! I had so much trouble losing weight and having this app on my phone i could monitor everything. Its amazing how this site has such a large database! Being a mom to 7 kids sounds amazing! I wish you best of luck on your weightloss journey!!!!!
  • thirtyandthriving
    thirtyandthriving Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I used to live near there! :)
  • beckie4442
    Options
    Welcome, I've only been here for two weeks but feel free to add me as a friend.....:flowerforyou:
  • leftymae5454
    Options
    You ARE an amazing woman 7 kids! My mom raised 7 wonderful kids and she is an amazing woman too!

Add me if you like and good luck on your weigh loss.