10lbs Down by Christmas-Team 6! (Closed Group)

Options
Ten Pounds down by Christmas! Let's get it done!

Post here your daily progress. In addition, you can vent any frustrations, or discuss any health topics! From time to time, I will post fun things weekly contest within our group!

Let's get it done Team 6!

Replies

• mrdee555
    mrdee555 Posts: 178
    Options
    Im in:) my target is 8 but 10 might be possible lol
  • evelyngrice
    evelyngrice Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 6!

We still have 2 members that haven't logged their starting weight :(

In 4 weeks I have managed to lose around 9lb, so if I carry on like that. I should hopefully lose a stone in these 2 months leading up to Christmas :)
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Hi Team 6!

In 4 weeks I have managed to lose around 9lb, so if I carry on like that. I should hopefully lose a stone in these 2 months leading up to Christmas :)

Well, I have emailed one, because one team member I know could not weigh in until tomorrow, and that was discussed prior to joining the challange. I am going to try to email one more time, and then will see if there is some issue going on with the individual. We never know what is going on with an individual in their lives, so before I make any brash judgements, I will give the benefit of the doubt.

I see that you certainly are exercising, and doing your calorie log! Keep up the good work, and know you are on the right track to a much healthier you!

So how are you doing with this week's challange?
  • evelyngrice
    Options
    Hi Team 6!

Well, I have emailed one, because one team member I know could not weigh in until tomorrow, and that was discussed prior to joining the challange. I am going to try to email one more time, and then will see if there is some issue going on with the individual. We never know what is going on with an individual in their lives, so before I make any brash judgements, I will give the benefit of the doubt.

I see that you certainly are exercising, and doing your calorie log! Keep up the good work, and know you are on the right track to a much healthier you!

So how are you doing with this week's challange?

What is this weeks challenge???
    x
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Well, this week's challange was to workout an extra ten minutes each day. An extra ten minutes each day adds up to a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise per week!
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hey Team 6 Just poppin in to say hi :smile:

Hope you're all doing well and survived Halloween :devil: oh those evil goodies all calorific and out to get us :sad: WE CAN DO THIS THOUGH !!!! :laugh: Well I hope you're all having a great week!!! Feel free to email if you need anything,

Oh and if you haven't got those numbers in on the spreadsheet, get em in quick. We need these as from friday the competition between the teams commences and one set of missing numbers holds the whole thing up.

Have a great rest of week :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Being the heaviest person on the team.. is not something to be proud of.
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Being the heaviest person on the team.. is not something to be proud of.

Yakisoba !!!! I am so glad you're with us :smile: now listen here, while I give out to you haha we are all in the same boat and we are all at different stages in our weightloss and there are plenty of people the same weight as you in this challenge. Even if there weren't it shouldn't matter! We are all here for the same reason and to support each other ! And you have been missed!!!! Be proud of your work, you lost three pounds:flowerforyou: that is fantastic well done. It's not easy and you did it. You've been missed this week, we notice when people are missing round here. We mean business You're with us on this mission and that's what counts welcome back:flowerforyou:
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Yakisoba! You should be proud of the fact that you are making a change, and a darn good one at that! We all have our days when we may not feel so good about our weight, however, I will not allow you to think of yourself in that manner. I am here, as well as everyone, despite the team, to encourage, and get you to that goal! You can do this girl, and I certainly give you props for participating, and losing three pounds.
  • evelyngrice
    Options
    recorded my weight, 4lbs gone!!!!

:)
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Good loss! Matter of fact! Great loss! You just have 6 more pounds to go to meet the christmas deadline!
  • evelyngrice
    Options
    FANTASTIC JOB THIS WEEK TEAM 6!

Keep it up <3
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Team 6 all the way! You guys did a amazing job with the losses this week! Goes to show that hard work pays off.
  • evelyngrice
    Options
    C'mon team 6, lets get posting in this thread :)

Lets motivate each other <3
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Agreed!

This week's jumping jack challange is kicking my butt! Plus my weight seems to be fluctuating. Humph!
  • evelyngrice
    Options
    I have only weighed myself once this week & it was heading in the right direct.
    But I am on my TOM at the moment, so i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed :)
  • evelyngrice
    Options
    Good Result this weekend :)
    Keep working at it!

Hoping for a bigger loss next weekend, but it seems like my weight slow is starting to slow a little.

x
  • annasgyal
    Options
    I am having the same problem as well. I would ultimately like to lose at least one pound a week. I gonna have reevaluate some things in my diet so that that happens.