It says I will be how much in five weeks?!?!?

Options
So I was completing my food diary today and you know when you complete your entry it says "If every day was like today you will weight bla bla by in five weeks" The for some reason Thanksgiving Day popped into my head and what I heard was "If every day was like today (Thanksgiving) You will weigh 500 lbs in five weeks!" Thought that might make a few of you laugh :OP

Replies

• blacktallon
    Options
    Lol! Halloween is my celebration time usually.. So I don't doubt that Monday will look a lot like that for me! :)
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    my gyms open so we are heading out for a 2-3 hour workout before dinner that should balance things out
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    LOL, too funny! I've been doing this for almost 2 1/2 months and I haven't hit that weight it says I would be yet and I each pretty much the same everyday LOL!
  • paravision
    Options
    my gyms open so we are heading out for a 2-3 hour workout before dinner that should balance things out
    I was thinking maybe I should do that. What do you think, maybe 1000 burn calories?
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    lol yeah I like that
  • paravision
    Options
    LOL, too funny! I've been doing this for almost 2 1/2 months and I haven't hit that weight it says I would be yet and I each pretty much the same everyday LOL!
    Well you never will lol Thats because it calculates ur weight by your cals every day. So every ay it changes :o)
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Very funny thought!
  • dezedeze
    dezedeze Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    So I was completing my food diary today and you know when you complete your entry it says "If every day was like today you will weight bla bla by in five weeks" The for some reason Thanksgiving Day popped into my head and what I heard was "If every day was like today (Thanksgiving) You will weight 500 lbs in five weeks" Thought that might make a few of you laugh :OP

:laugh:
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options

today is 5 weeks for me and i'm definitely not the weight it said i would be! it said i'd be 5 lbs. less then I am :O
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Mine just told me today that I will lose 30lbs in 5 weeks. Now there were a couple of times in the last few months that I was more or less where it said, but 30lbs? Yep, amputation sounds like something I should look into!
  • paravision
    Options
    Mine just told me today that I will lose 30lbs in 5 weeks. Now there were a couple of times in the last few months that I was more or less where it said, but 30lbs? Yep, amputation sounds like something I should look into!
    I know right!
  • jcancilliere
    Options
    LOL too funny. I was just telling Jamie I'm craving a big, juicy, greasy burger, french fries, and a large drink. It's insane how much your body craves that stuff when you've been eating it all your life. Thanksgiving is coming up and Jamie's b-day as well so we'll have to cheat on those days but do some major exercise to make it up I suppose. :o)
  • paravision
    Options
    Very funny thought!

;o)