Heey New to the site.

kelzz04
kelzz04 Posts: 3
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
Hey new to the site. My name is Kelly, I have a 18 mnth old I run around after and a very active sports playing bf. So I need to always be on the same level as my boys and I want to be fitter and healthier doing it. I love how I just need to watch how much of what I eat and more better choices and this website makes that way more real for me. Im not overly big but I gained the norm 30 ponds with my pregnany and I lost all that weight but I still dont fit into my old clothes or look the same as I did before. Problem? Well I need toning my tummy is no where near as flat as it was before and I need to get ride of my love handles. So Im on a mission to lose weight to look amazing in a dress for my cousins wedding I will be attending. She was my motivation to start doing something like this for myself. Most of my family is big and I never want to be bigger then what I am. I am very short at 5'1' so any amount of extra eight shows, even a slight 2 pouinds. Anyways I have been pretty steedy with my work outs and I am always below my calarie count. Cant wait to see results in the mirror! Thanks Kelly.

Replies

• curvy_ca_mama
    curvy_ca_mama Posts: 110 Member
    Welcome! This is a great site. You find the most supportive and motivational people since we are all going through the same journey. Feel free to add me.

Erica :)
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Welcome Kelly! You've come to the right place... this site and the people in it are just amazing :)

Good luck and enjoy the journey!

Dani
This discussion has been closed.