I can't believe I just did this

Options
2»

Replies

• Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Let it go and start over fresh tomorrow.

One day won't kill you, just don't make it a habit.

:flowerforyou:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Heh heh...I dont know about you, but when I drink a beer or wine, I get the munchies. lol Just think of this as your free meal and start again tommorow. :flowerforyou:
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You are being too hard on yourself. The point now is not to beat yourself up but to decide how you are going to learn from this. You can:
    1. Spiral downwards into despair and comfit eat making the problem worse
    2. Decide that eating the way you did made you feel bloated and not good about yourself and remind yourself of that feeling next time you’re tempted. You WILL feel good when you resist.
    3. Decide to plan for a little blow out and work harder for a few days at your exercise.
    Only the first one would be a very bad choice. You’ve achieved so much. You didn’t ruin it in one night. You will ruin it if you don’t take a positive message out of it.
    Good luck.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    yesterday i had pizza, chinese food & icecream. went over about 1k cals, but so what, i will make it up the rest of the week. this is your life not a prison sentence.

I am losing weight very slowly as I have realised that I want to be able to maintain a livable life & diet for the rest of my life rather than lose a load of weight in record time & then have issues when I eat the occasional bad thing.

Get over the guilt & move on.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Don't take the things you enjoy out of your life, we all have some things we love that are full of bad calories.
    Just be really good next week, I allow myself one cheat day every week :smile:
    And if you still feel bad just do some extra exercise to burn it off :happy:
  • Malani2010
    Options
    I am doing a lot better today!!! Thanks for everyone's support. I never thought the world was going to end I just felt sooo guilty. I went running and I feel better.