SPOILER BL 1/27/09

BrandNewLaura
BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
So, tonight it looks like it comes down to Daniel and Mike...definitely want Daniel to stay, though I love Mike too...who are you guys rooting for?

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    So, tonight it looks like it comes down to Daniel and Mike...definitely want Daniel to stay, though I love Mike too...who are you guys rooting for?
  • BrandNewLaura
    So glad Blaine gets to go home to see his baby being born!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I wish they could both stay - going to watch....
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Everyone is so likeable this season, bring back Vicki! :laugh:

I think I would have voted Dan/Dave off too after Dave's comment. Tara's a spitfire though, I like her! :smokin:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    I can't believe Dave really didn't want to be there. He knew what he would have to do being on the ranch. And every time it showed him at home he was eating something bad, like fried chicken.
  • BrandNewLaura
    I'm just sad that Daniel had to pay for David's nonchalance and indifference...I wish they could have voted to send David and Ron home...because Ron said, kick me to the curb, just keep my son...that way Mike and Dan could have both stayed...Dan looks great now though...so yay for him!
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    I was really rooting for Dan so I'm glad he's doing well. He looks so amazing. Dave on the other hand better snap out of it. At least he's not dragging Dan down with him anymore. I bet they aren't best friends for much longer.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Yes, I was rather annoyed at Daves attitude. Poor Daniel is in a do it or die situation, and dave is like...what ever. He lost what 40 pounds to Dans 100+

I hope Dan comes back and wins the 100k.

I loved that Tara said it...........thank you!!

(but that silver girl she just irks me to no end......:blushing: sorry)

:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member

(but that silver girl she just irks me to no end......:blushing: sorry)

:flowerforyou:

You and me both. :flowerforyou:
  • cheri822
    cheri822 Posts: 62 Member
    I LOVE Tara! She's my favorite this season and I hope she wins.
    David is just ridiculous, people were DYING to get on this show and he just blew it. Didn't even care. Jerry should've stayed :(

And way to go Dan! He's looking so good, its amazing. David.... not so much.