Day #1

Options
Hi there! My sister told me about My Fitness Pal, and convinced me to join. (Hi Amy ;-)
I'm really excited after browsing the site. I've been looking for some motivation, without having to pay a monthly fee for support!

Are there any good recipes on this site? I have a 17 month old baby and work full time, so I'm always looking for fast, healthy recipes. Of course as I write this, I'm wondering if there mighjt be a topic about recipes on the forum, so hold that thought while I check!

xo
mb

Replies

• mbcarney
    Options
    Hi there! My sister told me about My Fitness Pal, and convinced me to join. (Hi Amy ;-)
    I'm really excited after browsing the site. I've been looking for some motivation, without having to pay a monthly fee for support!

Are there any good recipes on this site? I have a 17 month old baby and work full time, so I'm always looking for fast, healthy recipes. Of course as I write this, I'm wondering if there mighjt be a topic about recipes on the forum, so hold that thought while I check!

xo
    mb
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Try this part of the forum for recipes:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/14-recipes

& Hello & Welcome :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, you will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. Everyone is so supportive and helpful. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome and best of luck!!

You can do this! :happy:

-Tami
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Yay good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed on the recipe thing that you can make most anything with just a tweak in the ingredients........

Welcome to MFP!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!