Put the cookie dough down!!

Options
I was at target tonight waiting for a prescription refill and passed the cookie dough in the freezer section. I wanted it sooo bad, I must have picked it up 4 or 5 times to put it in the basket but the voice in my head kept telling me nothing good could come out of it. I told myself that I would only have one but i knew that wasnt true, I would eat the whole sheet. It would have come out to 2160 calories!!! anyway, I put them down and made it out of the store with only some lean pockets and my prescription.

Replies

• fiddlechic
    Options
    I was at target tonight waiting for a prescription refill and passed the cookie dough in the freezer section. I wanted it sooo bad, I must have picked it up 4 or 5 times to put it in the basket but the voice in my head kept telling me nothing good could come out of it. I told myself that I would only have one but i knew that wasnt true, I would eat the whole sheet. It would have come out to 2160 calories!!! anyway, I put them down and made it out of the store with only some lean pockets and my prescription.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! :drinker:

Something I've noticed... its always easier to put them down in the store than it would be to not make them at home. :ohwell: If I can avoid buying it, I can avoid eating it. :bigsmile:
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    i don't know how you did it...i don't have the willpower!!
    :drinker: :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Yea if I bring them home I am going to eat them, for sure!
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LOL see i would have been able to not turn on the oven and prepare them... but I would have eaten the dough!! :laugh:
  • fiddlechic
    Options
    oh yeah, who needs to bake them?? lol
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Another step towards your goal of controling your food instead of it controling you! You can do this!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    LOL see i would have been able to not turn on the oven and prepare them... but I would have eaten the dough!! :laugh:

Oh I so agree with you on this one!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!