sry if tmi

Options
but im just wanting to know lol sry if tmi, but this is for the girls here. on halloween or so, im wanting to get my gurls pierced how do i go about working out till they are healed?? im currently doing turbo jam, so should i substitute that for walking and yoga or something?? or do i continue with my turbo jam and just keep the piercings clean till after each workout and clean after each shower? of course ima ask the piercer but im looking also for ppl who have been through that.

Replies

• LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    The most painful piercing I've ever had. I wouldn't recommended any strenuous exercise tull they are healed. Don't want to get them infected or ripped out because you snagged on your bra!
  • happy_heather121
    happy_heather121 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Like you said, always clean after right away. I used to use bandaids to buffer the friction, and also a really tight and supportive sports bra.

As far as the workouts, I would just see how it feels while you're doing them. if it's uncomfortable, stop and do something lighter.

Good luck!
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I wasn't working out when I got mine done so I can't be sure. From what I remember about the discomfort, you may want to not bounce them around all that much for a week or two. They'd be rubbing against your sports bra a lot and it won't be at all comfortable. I went without a bra at all for a few days because it was fairly tender.
  • ohmissemily
    ohmissemily Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    thank you gurls!!
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    bump for later interested