Just Dance on the Wii

Options
2»

Replies

• tcpowell25
    Options
    Does anyone remember Dance Dance Revolution? That dance game with the arrows? I use to to have the home version of that on the original Play Station. It had a "work out mode" setting. I remember if i was able to dance for a full 30 minutes straight... the tv told me I lost like 450 calories. It was awesome! And you knew it was accurate because the game knew when you were hitting the arrows with your feet and when you missed them. Ohhh I miss that game! Anyone still have it?

I LOVE DDR. :heart: They have a version for the WII that I am going to get soon. I can't wait!

As for Just Dance... I usually log it as "dancing, general"

Don't waste your money on DDR for wii. It's a waste of money. Stick with Just Dance. I bought it and ended up returning it for a refund.

I have it for the Wii! I don't think it's bad. But I've never done had another game system other than a Wii. I did hear it's better on Playstation.

I just end up doing Just Dance more b/c it's easier to get it out and no mat required

Yes...that's what I meant. It's such a hassle with the mat and all. I just like the song selections and sweat points better on Just Dance. Do what's fun and exciting for you. That's whats more important. Good luck on your workout journey.
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    bump