Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 days....and big deal NSV's

I have been here 30 days now.....everyday.....I have lost 8lbs....but way more than that has happened....

*I haven't taken a nap since about day 3
*I haven't had a diet pepsi in ....weeks....well I tried to have one this last week and it tasted really icky.....
*I only have one sweet a day.....yes this is a big big deal....I lived on sweets until 30 days ago (there is unopened choc covered salted caramels in my cupboard.....unopened and uneaten was unheard of 30 days ago
*I haven't quit
*yesterday I wore a Montana State University shirt (cuz in was game day!!!!) that I haven't worn in 3 years......
*yesterday someone asked me (while wearing my awesome MSU shirt) If I have lost weight....she was the first to notice...and it felt so good

and the best for last.....
*today my 7 year old son asked me "mom, are you going to play wii tennis or ride your bike"......after 30 days he knew I was going to do SOMETHING....it was just a matter of what......it literally made me teary because this way of LIVING is not just changing my life but my whole families!!! (my husband has joined in and while I type he and my two boys are climbing a local mountain) (the hubsters has lost 13 pounds so far....)

This is a hard journey....but sooooo worth it!!!!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!