Anyone else treat their calories like money?

Options
You know always comparing to get the best "bang for your buck!".

Comparing things like, I could have 2 bite sized snickers, or I can eat 10 warheads...or I can have a small handful of nuts, or a 6" piece of lasagna (this was my realization this morning!).

Replies

• irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah!
  • paravision
    Options
    You know always comparing to get the best "bang for your buck!".

Comparing things like, I could have 2 bite sized snickers, or I can eat 10 warheads...or I can have a small handful of nuts, or a 6" piece of lasagna (this was my realization this morning!).
    I do lol thats why I dont drink my cals anymore. I can save a couple hundred a day doing that and get a good snack in plus the water flushes the **** out for better weight loss
  • kcb315
    kcb315 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    all the time lol. i would have probably went with the lasagna lol yum
  • raisingbabyk
    raisingbabyk Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Oh yes, all the time!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I tried to pay my rent with calories. I was unsuccessful. :cry:
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Of course.
  • kodijhill
    kodijhill Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    oh yes i absolutly know what your talking aboutwhen you start counting its crazy how you can switch things up to be more fufilled even though you didint want to but its worth it. and its like when your getting low on calories you can just find like vegies with low cals instead of something that might make you go over its a crazy thing calorie counting.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I do that all the time :p
  • SabrinaG1986
    SabrinaG1986 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    God I love lasagna.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    all the time lol. i would have probably went with the lasagna lol yum

LOL...ya, I did this math after I ate the nuts. It was my motivation for this post. haha
  • runner_girl_120
    Options
    YES. I can have a small granola bar, or AN ENTIRE BAG OF CARROTS. I eat a TON of veggies compared to a little of something else.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Yeah I do this! :)
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    What a great way to look at it ... now I'm thinking about workouts as deposits also!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

haha I wish! I could totally cover my mortgage in one day!
  • akgrl1020
    akgrl1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    Every day! Somedays I budget for that "big ticket" splurge, others I take the store by storm! LOL!
  • jewls1969
    Options

This made me laugh!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options

LOL

Yes absolutly......I am also very good at following my budget and not buy on impulse
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I do lol thats why I dont drink my cals anymore. I can save a couple hundred a day doing that and get a good snack in plus the water flushes the **** out for better weight loss

ooo Good point! That's why I totally cut out drinking my calories too. I'd rather eat them...well...unless its starbucks...but I can wiggle in 130 calories for a caramel smothered frappuccino...now if only I could spend my calories LIKE money to buy the dang thing.
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    Options
    What I find myself doing, is I notice how many calories I have left for dinner and when I want more I go out and exercise so I can eat what ever it is I want later. 300 calories left for dinner isn't gonna make it for me. So funny that I'm exercising so I can it eat more.