Best/worst Halloween costume you've ever worn

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Best: at 21 I was a genie, I rocked that costume.
Worst: the year my parents couldn't buy me a costume so I wore my dads old stuff and went as a "bum"

Replies

• kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Worst: Would have been in 2000, I believe. I was a mermaid... I could barely walk in that stupid costume because the opening at the bottom was so small so I had to take itty bitty steps. Drinking made it even harder... I think I fell at least twice that night.

Best: Naughty Nurse. It was a fun costume...and a fun night.
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Best ...Dressed? as Lady Godiva and rode my horse to the party, won 1st prize!
    worst... dressed as a pumpkin, fell down and couldn't get up and no one would help me cos they were laughing too hard.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Best: Dressed up as Randy Savage because I put a lot of work into it

Worst: Dressed up as Randy Savage very few people knew who we was and though I was a rodeo clown.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Worst: When I went as a witch and we didn't have any green face paint or even yellow & blue to make green. So my mom mixed a bunch of colors together and it turned out greyish. I looked horrible. The outfit was bad too.

Best: When my brother and I went as Ninja Turtles the same year. I was Donatello and he was Raphael. Everyone thought I was a boy but I didn't care.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Best? That's like asking a mom who her favorite child is! I've loved all my costumes!

The worst were years I didn't do anything for Halloween.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Best: Probably the Little Mermaid costume my mom made me when I was in kindergarten. Either that, or when I was Wednesday Adaams in 3rd grade.

Worst: I was the Queen of Spades last year, but my costume was last minute thrown together and sucked.

This year I was EVE from Wall-E and it was a pretty great costume last night.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have never been invited to a Halloween party, so never had an occasion to wear a costume.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    I have never been invited to a Halloween party, so never had an occasion to wear a costume.

That's so sad! :cry:

I've worn six different costumes to seven different events this year alone!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I've liked all my costumes but my worst would probably be last year when I was cleopatra but because I was heavier and wearing a tight, short costume that bunched up, and super high heels! So that was fun walking in....

The best is when I was a bull fighter--it was so fun and cute!! I loved it. I also really liked this year's costume. I was a German beer girl, I put my hair in braids on top of my head and had a huge beer stein purse.
  • fteale
    Options

Thanks for highlighting exactly how much of a loser I am. Yes. I have no social life and I am feeling pretty crap about it right now. I don't have the kind of friends who have parties, and no one ever invites me to anyone else's parties. I think that's what comes of getting married and having children too young.
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i dont think any of my costumes were worst or best i loved them all. my fave probably was 2 years ago as a sexy nurse
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    BEST: Modern day Greek goddess Artemis. White skinny jeans, flowing/revealing-ish white top and white knee high boots. Silver wrist cuffs and silver rope woven in my red hair. I had to explain alot, but most people still didn't get it they just thought I look good.

WORST: Lady-Gaga, there was a wardrobe malfunction...yeah lets leave it there.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    BEST: Modern day Greek goddess Artemis. White skinny jeans, flowing/revealing-ish white top and white knee high boots. Silver wrist cuffs and silver rope woven in my red hair. I had to explain alot, but most people still didn't get it they just thought I look good.

WORST: Lady-Gaga, there was a wardrobe malfunction...yeah lets leave it there.

Hate when you have to explain your costume to people!!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options

Thanks for highlighting exactly how much of a loser I am. Yes. I have no social life and I am feeling pretty crap about it right now. I don't have the kind of friends who have parties, and no one ever invites me to anyone else's parties. I think that's what comes of getting married and having children too young.

Awww... I didn't mean to make you feel bad! Sometimes you have to make happen if it's something you want to do. I was bummed I wasn't getting invited to Halloween parties, so I hosted my own. But only two of those were parties, and one was my own. The rest were public events that anyone could go to. My husband was never too into it, either, but in the last three years or so, he's come around to my way of thinking. :devil: (Primarily because I do all the decorating, costume making, etc... it's fun for him if he doesn't have to put in the effort, but I enjoy the effort, too.)
  • wannababyH
    Options
    I haven't dressed up since I was a kid, but one year I went as Gillian Anderson's character Scully from X-Files. No one knew who I was, I kept getting called "son" and a few people wouldn't give me candy because I had a briefcase instead of a pillowcase/bag.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Best: Either the year I dressed as a hooker or when I was 10 and went as Raggedy Ann.

Worse: Fairy. It could have been cute if I wasn't 300+ lbs in the most hideous dress that made me look about 20 months pregnant on top of it. Short hair. Not pixie cute short. It looked like a 8 year old cut it for me. Then I had on wings with a span of about mile and I couldn't walk down a hallway without turning sideways. I was afraid I would take out all the small children at the mall.

I can't wait to get closer to goal. I have so many fun ideas for Halloween Costumes!

LorinaLynn is my hero with all her costumes this year! :flowerforyou:
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Ummm.... Elvira: Mistress of the Dark for both best & worst - different years! LOL

For next year from my profile:

*** I want to be either Elvira Mistress of the Dark or a sexy Silent Hill nurse or even a Sexy Zombie for Halloween 2012!!! (I have the chest for it - need the body to match!)***

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • fteale
    Options

Awww... I didn't mean to make you feel bad! Sometimes you have to make happen if it's something you want to do. I was bummed I wasn't getting invited to Halloween parties, so I hosted my own. But only two of those were parties, and one was my own. The rest were public events that anyone could go to. My husband was never too into it, either, but in the last three years or so, he's come around to my way of thinking. :devil: (Primarily because I do all the decorating, costume making, etc... it's fun for him if he doesn't have to put in the effort, but I enjoy the effort, too.)

I would, but I don't really know anyone here well enough to invite them to things. I don't really have the sort of friends who do dressing up. Most of my friends are all over the world. I only have 2 friends within a shortish drive of me, and 3 people does not a party make. Such is a the downside of living in the country.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    This one is my favorite!!

n11306288_34389424_659.jpg