new goal..slacker here.

Options
August 1st i hit 175lbs! Well guess what folks..its Almost November 1st..and i weighed in today at 180lbs. LOL. Im laughing about it but inside im pissed at myself. I've been slacking hard core since August..eating and exercising half the month then the rest i take off lol...& I been bouncing around 175-180 since then. Before August i was loosing 10lbs a month..I'm only 5'3 and 175..180. is not acceptable for me. I want to be 130lbs..well im done being a slacker...my new goal for myself is to loose 20lbs by Jan 1st. Okay feel glad that I got that off my chest...feel free to add me..need all the support of the world! lol :)

Replies

• Mompanda4
    Mompanda4 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Hi been there...but now you are taking your weight loss serially. 20 lbs in 2 months seems very ambitious...you may be setting yourself up for failure. A more realistic goal (I found) is 1-2 lbs of weight loss per week. There will be days when you consumebtoo much sodium and see a temperary weight gain...but it's ok, drink more water and the salt will also be flushed out of your system. Take one day at a time...oh, don't drover to exercise too...weight loss and exercising go hand in hand...if you haven't been exercising, take it slow. Start off walking 10-20 minutes a day...increase when you feel you are ready...(the following week). Good luck!