Finally Doing It ! Friend me!

Options
Hey Everyone,

I am 5'3, 23 years old and already 70 lbs overweight. I am on a mission to regain my youth! I am finally starting my weight loss journey to get healthy and fit and I plan on doing it the right way. I have to seriously change my eating habits, get moving, and commit to bettering myself and my body every day, I have 70 lbs to lose overall and I'm looking for MFP friends. I have a long journey ahead of me, as we all do, and I'm looking for all the support I can get.

Good luck to everyone deciding to finally make a change for themselves. It is incredibly difficult but everyone I know who has been through this process before me says that it is the best change they have ever made for themselves. Good luck! And friend me if you are interested in forming a support group.

~ NiLo4598 :heart:

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lqh1nqNLFn1r25scio1_500.jpg
  • dknowsbest
    dknowsbest Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    hi nilo4598! i think your story & outlook are great! i'm in my 20's and looking to lose 50-70lbs. this site/app is a wonderful tool! i find nearly everyone i've encountered to be so helpful and supportive. i sent you a friend request. i'm here to help keep you motivated along the way :)
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    Hello there!
    Welcome to MFP, great decision!
    Good luck with your goals
    I sent you an add for support.
    Nicola
  • ¤valor¤
    ¤valor¤ Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I'll follow you anywhere sweetheart! Lead the way!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

I'll follow you anywhere sweetheart! Lead the way!

Awww Look, it's the Golden Girls reunion!
  • Bajankat
    Bajankat Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello there, Great to have you onboard. Good Luck with your journey. I sent you a request also.
  • AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! We can do this!
  • Meg_85
    Meg_85 Posts: 43
    Options
    I just changed my profile over from an old one. I started the healthy lifestyle July 1st 5'2" and was my heaviest at 152 and wanted my goal weight to be 110 (but would be happy to maintain at 120 if my body didn't let me go lower)..on my last 13 right now before i'm at goal weight. Anyone wanted to add me i'm happy to have few friends! You will love it here!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined yesterday and similar to you, I have 73 lbs. to lose. You can friend me if you like and we can do this together! Wish you much success!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Good luck, love to help with your goal if I can!
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options

-_- she said she is 23 and wanting friends for support....not 85 years old learning how to use the internet!

Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

-_- she said she is 23 and wanting friends for support....not 85 years old learning how to use the internet!

Welcome:flowerforyou:
    Sure, be a jerk.