New to MFP

Options
One of my friends has swore up and down about my fitness pal.. so maybe six or seven months ago I set myself up with a page. Maybe logged in twice and it slipped my mind. I know horrible. But I am back and determined to stick to it. I need someone or alot of people to push me. With that.. pushing me isnt any extra work for anyone if I see that everyone is doing great and posting.. that makes me want to join in. I have about 15 more lbs to go... which i am learning quickly is the worst part! I've never had to think about weight before. I had my two little men.. Braxton my oldest is almost 4.. and my youngest Brennan will be 2 in december.. so its time to drop the rest of this and tone back up!!

Feel free to add me as a friend.. I would love it.. the more the better!! I'm great at pushing others just not myself!

Replies

• MarlaChandlerBarton
    MarlaChandlerBarton Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been here now for almost 2 weeks. Sounds like you are doing well already with only 15 to go! Best of luck and if there's anything I can do let me know!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Andie, I've been on here for a cpl of weeks and I'm loving it. This site is definitely taking over from facebook for me, I'm on here all the time, either on my phone, ipod or computer, so I'm always handy to lend a bit of moral support.

I also have 2 little munchkins, Sam was 4 in April and Lucy was 2 in June, and I know how hard it can be running after the kids, leaving little time or energy for yourself, but I want my daughter to grow up with a healthy attitude to food and exercise...

...also, I'm 40 next year and would like to be at my ideal weight and toned before I get near that milestone!!!

:flowerforyou: x