Favorite Halloween Movie

Options
Karabobarra
Karabobarra Posts: 782 Member
I like scary Halloween movies, the older ones like The Shining, I have teenage children and want to give them a good scare...

What are some of your favorites for Halloween

Replies

• luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Children of the corn, poltergist and exorcist still give me nightmates. Oh, and Nightmare on Elm Street
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oh there are so many good ones from the shinning like you already mentioned to the birds, ben and to kill a mockingbird. But, the one that scared me the most is Skeleton Key. The thought of that terrifies me.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    My teenager watched Poltergeist with me recently and he was impressed. He's also a big fan of Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hocus Pocus!!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of horror, so I love "The Nightmare Before Christmas," "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown," "The Halloween Tree" and "Monster House." Even though they aren't strictly Halloween, I also like "Coraline" and "Corpse Bride" at this time of year. :)
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Hocus Pocus!!

And this, of course. Hahaha!
  • vixxy83
    vixxy83 Posts: 59
    Options
    i love horror but the ones that scares the begeebers outta me is Hellraiser and The Ring when i had long hair my eldest ad a sleepover n i did the ring girl samara frightened the crap outta em sooooooo funny
  • Sandyslosenit
    Sandyslosenit Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm a BIG kid at heart and I to LOVE Hocus Pocus !!!! Some of the most scary shows or movies are the ones that really happen. I have nightmares for weeks. But the things that could never happen, that are just there for the gore, I sit there so bored and can't really get into them.
  • OSUalum
    OSUalum Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I love horror movies! I think I've seen every one ever made. Halloween time is wonderful because so many stations are playing them.
    The Shining and Exorcist are classics! But no one can deny that this month is made for the Halloween movies and the Nighmares!
    Ok.... now i'm in the mood for popcorn and a movie!