new to myfitnesspal

hello- i've been using the app on my phone for about 35 days. my neighbor got me hooked.....after having 2 kids, i still have all my pregnancy weight to lose ( 80 + lbs) and really want it to come off for good. tired of wearing plus size clothing. i did ww for a bit last year, but tracking and adding everything up got to be too much for me. i love how easy it is to use on my phone. definitely would love to add people to my friends list...can never have too many people supporting you and can always use more motivation..if you are also looking for support, please add me..love to give that to others as well....thanks for reading and have a great day =)

Replies

• jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Feel free to add me! Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)
  • Welcome to MFP I will add you for mutual support.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Hi there! I began my journey to lose 73 lbs. yesterday when I joined MFP, and I'm amazed at how much easier this is than Weight Watchers--not to mention it's FREE! Like you, I'm not liking the plus-size clothing either, been in them for almost a year and I'm over it! Wish you much success! (Sending friend request.)
  • Kids do bring the lbs on - I'm still working on losing mine. Did I mention he's now 27 yrs old! lol - Like to have you as a friend - so pls add me. Judy
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Welcome!
  • loves2tap
    loves2tap Posts: 36 Member
    thanks everyone, appreciate the responses! loving mfp already...oh yes, my oldest is 8 and i'm still trying to get this weight off! i also think its easier to use than ww and its free. thanks for adding me,...brandi