This made me smile

Options
andiechick
andiechick Posts: 916 Member
Nothing weight related, just a conversation with my 4yr old son earlier this evening which made me smile and thought I'd share....

As we were baking cakes for his school's halloween party he said to me..."mammy you're a girl aren't you, and I'm a boy"..now this usually heads down the particular route of the slight, aherm, differences between the 2 sexes, but tonight he came up with this little gem... "sometimes mammys turn into daddys don't they?" what programmes has he been watching when I'm not there!!!! :laugh:

Replies

• Beanie26
    Options
    haha- bless him. :laugh: x
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Aha, that's funny!
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Dancing with the Stars? lol!
  • occupyme
    occupyme Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Does he attend pre-school?
  • chiefinkorea
    Options
    Yeah, my oldest son (6 later in Nov) once told me, if I get too fat I'll have a baby!!
  • andiechick
    Options
    Does he attend pre-school?

he's in the reception year at infant school, but had been on a weeks holiday when he came out with this little gem. i was actually wondering if someone at school had same sex parents but he says not!

he has such a curious mind, he'll often come out with a random statement!!
  • andiechick
    Options
    Yeah, my oldest son (6 later in Nov) once told me, if I get too fat I'll have a baby!!

hahaha, the honesty of kids. he actually said to my husband yesterday "that lady has a fat bottom" when he saw an overweight person when we went out for lunch, lol!!!
  • branflake5
    Options
    lol that is so funny, kids crack me up