Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best Yoga DVDs?

So I'm starting to get more into power yoga and such right now. I do have some yoga dvds from the last couple years but they are so SLOW and I can only handle the slow for so long before I get bored.

Right now I'm doing Yoga Meltdown by Jillian and really like those ones and the way they are set up and the speed. And I like the time. Does anybody else have recommendations for yoga dvds that are like Yoga Meltdown? And aren't super long (I would prefer something around 30 minutes)

Replies

• Rodney Yee or Baron Baptiste, both are good. (Core Power by Baron Baptiste I think is 30 min)
  • I haven't tried it myself but have friends who swear by Bob Harper's Yoga for the Warrior it's on my Christmas list for sure! I love JM's DVDs as well!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Thanks! I have some new ideas on my Christmas Wish list now. :P Found other Bob Harper workouts that look really good and saw some other ones that look awesome.