Eat more....really?

Options
So I just met with the trainer that is conducting the boot camp I am attending. There is a 8 week challenge wanted to do something challenging :) Any who, he said that I need to eat more up to 2980 calories per day and 186 g protein. He said to eat every three hours and to not skip a meal. I will have to stop the crystal light and to just focus on eating lean meat, veggies, and fruit. Whew this wil be a challenge. His clients have had a lot of success and have maintained their weight for years. I am going to give this plan a whirl and work hard in the gym. Building that muscle to burn that fat! Wish me luck!

Replies

• hikeout470
    hikeout470 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    And why are you attending boot camp? I read your profile. Stop now, and get some research done. You have to help yourself before anyone helps you.
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    And why are you attending boot camp? I read your profile. Stop now, and get some research done. You have to help yourself before anyone helps you.
    I am doing boot camp because I have to have someone to push me and this camp is small so it is like having a personal trainer. They look at your food journals and exercise. It is what I need to get motivated. The gym is fine for me to do cardio but I will not weight train.
  • egdanger1
    egdanger1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also read your profile. I guess you have been cleared to participate in strenuous exercise again. Also, I would share my medical history with the trainer before beginning.