Vitamins?

Options
I currently don't take any vitamins. What are peoples thoughts/recommendations on daily vitamins?

Replies

• jadebvb92
    Options
    well i currently take a once a day multi vitamin..since i've started taking them i've noticed a big difference in the way i respond to different things such as sleep and exercise
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you're eating wholesome unprocessed foods you shouldn't have "much" that you're falling short on. If you're eating lots of processed stuff then a vitamin supplement could be in order.

Just watch your sources, some commercials make it look like you need to eat TONS of something to get a certain vitamin.. and sure you do if the food you're eating is a low source of that particular vitamin, pick something that is higher in it and you can eat less to meet the goals....
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I take them if i miss I notice. I am iron deficient with out them though.
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I currently don't take any vitamins. What are peoples thoughts/recommendations on daily vitamins?
    If you're not getting sufficient vitamins with the foods you eat every day, then I would recommend taking a daily multivitamin. I take one in the morning, and I also take a Vitamin C at night.