Best Wii Games for Fitness

Options
2»

Replies

• KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I play Dance Dance Mario (it's a Nintendo Gamecube Game- but still works in the Wii)- It's awesome :-)

I've always wanted to play that one!! This might have to go on my Christmas wish list, haha!
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Thanks for the replies guys ! I think I might go for the EA active one because it does sound great, if I have any money left over I might also get the zumba one because it looks a bit more quirky and fun :)
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I play Dance Dance Mario (it's a Nintendo Gamecube Game- but still works in the Wii)- It's awesome :-)

I've always wanted to play that one!! This might have to go on my Christmas wish list, haha!

Yeah it's totally fun. Bowser's dance is difficult on easy... and on difficult? It's insane! ;-) But OMG the game is fun! What's great is that it has different levels: easy, normal, hard, difficult... I can complete the full game on easy- Bowser is the only one that gives me trouble, but I've never been able to get it all done on normal. But I have a great time trying. I was able to use my dance pad that I had from my Gamecube on my Wii. With my husband's help, I have all the songs unlocked (yay!) and just practicing the different songs (again, you can practice them with the different skill levels) is really fun!