Hello! New Girl here..

Options
haha

Hello everyone! My name is Heather, and well, I'm new around here! Trying to gain as much support around me as I can! So.. hello!! haha

Replies

• LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather, welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community :) You came to the right place for support and encouragement !
    If you need another friend, feel free to add me.
    Good luck on your journey :)
  • Velocity14
    Options
    Hello all!! I actually started my journey months ago but a good friend of mine just introduced me to this site:).
  • honeybadger175
    honeybadger175 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just re-started last week and feeling great! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • judykritikos
    Options
    Hi Heather - I'm Judy, fellow newbee. Been on just a week or two. Love the site. It really keeps you accountable and the support and encouragement, not to mention a LOT of ideas.....is awesome! add me as a friend if yuo'd like. J
  • revnica
    revnica Posts: 50
    Options
    hey heather, you came to the right place to began your journey, everyone here is awesome!! i wish you all the success and you may add me as a friend!!!!
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    hey Heather, welcome! Free free to send me a buddy request if you like!
  • jazzcait
    jazzcait Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather, welcome. I'm also new been here a couple of weeks, feel free to add me :smile:
  • orcoast71
    orcoast71 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather!

Welcome, a somewhat newbie here too! I am in search of new friends, so feel free to add me!
  • ehsquared
    Options
    This is my first week here on the site and LOVE it.... Add me!
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather and welcome to our humble of abode =) Hope to see you on the forums and reaching your goal...keep us all posted on your progress

Wayne