What foods do you really, *really* crave?

Options
But know that if you consume them, you could potentially completely fall off the wagon in regards to becoming healthier and fitter?

Mine's coke - as in Coca Cola. Gave it up months ago after years of drinking it. It's currently hot where I am (in NZ) and I really am craving a VERY cold glass of fizzy and sweet coke! I'm practically salivating at the thought, haha.

But I can't even have one sip, not even if I want a bourbon and cola. It's like an addiction... I know 'bad' foods are ok in moderation, but I'm actually that worried if I have a drink of coke, I will start back up again.

What's yours?

Replies

• Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Pizza. How can anyone just have one slice of pizza? IMpossible. No pizza for Helen. :sad:
  • cassiewatson
    cassiewatson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! Although a yummy substitute is Nutella...dip some pretzels or smear it in a tortilla and roll it up YUMMMM!!! : )
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. I wanted one soooooo bad tonight when I was at walmart and picked up candy for tomorrow, but I resisted. If I'd bought a bag of those....they'd be gone by now!
  • jesabee
    Options
    Ugh! Mine is Coke too!...Oh the bubbles! It has to be poured over ice and from a can too!
  • Navallez
    Navallez Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    ....mine are pizza and Coke.....:sad: but 2 months ago I stopped cold turkey drinking Coke and I was addicted to it...to the point that when I would get in a crappy mood my kids back then who were 6 and 7(now 18 and 19) would tell me MOM have a coke... but now that I gave it up when I try to sip a drink it tastes really really sweet to me....as for pizza no way am I having a nibble I know for sure I will want the whole dang thing:tongue:
  • Vivian_Phoenix
    Options
    cheese has a hold on me.
  • cr00kednz
    Options
    Ugh! Mine is Coke too!...Oh the bubbles! It has to be poured over ice and from a can too!

GOD YES! The can.....! Yes!

People have also told me to give the diet stuff a go but I react badly to them, get a very bad tummy-ache and headache. My GP told me to avoid diet drinks and things with the aspartame in them as he seems to think it's what I'm having a reaction to.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    cookie dough!!!!!
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    LOLLIES!!!!!!
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Blue cheese & crackers!
  • clister8
    Options
    Twizzlers, gummy bears, nibs -- anything chewy, really. As my new year's resolution I quit all that stuff but Hallowe'en is a tough time of year for me! MUST AVOID CANDY AISLE>>>>>
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    a Burger. forgot to buy some ground beef to make some. :noway: maybe in 2 weeks. :drinker: i'm already stocked up on food for now.
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love any sort of pastry w/an ice cold glass of milk. I typically always overdo it though and have no off button. I eat cookies until I'm rolling around practically and then top it off by drinking a glass of milk which puts me way over the edge. I need to learn to avoid it all together.
  • dashbeaujippers
    dashbeaujippers Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Jax/Cheetos, and potato chips and brie (not together, of course, lol :laugh: ) jIf I have them around, it will be the kiss of death to this new lifestyle. I just LOVE them, but they cause more damage than good. I need to just leave them in the past. They are no longer a part of my life style and if i really start to head in their direction at the store, I just remember that there are many servings that I had of them, that are still on me. On my hips, thighs, belly, love handles, breasts, etc... Kind of odd, I know, but it is effective in sending me running, right for the produce section! lol! :smile:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    B.R.E.A.D! But if I start drinking Rum & coke I dive off the wagon! Havent really craved it lately-thank goodness!
  • foxygirlact
    foxygirlact Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    nachos!
  • kailey_watson
    kailey_watson Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough... Once it's been in the oven, I can eat just one cookie or half a cookie... but if it's raw I'll eat the entire bowl... I just can't stop
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well I have taken off these things for about the month it takes me to stop craving them, chocolate #1, lollies close 2nd....Hot junk, hmmm pizza also mmmmmm Oh fried chicken :-)

There are a few. I find though if I take them from my diet for about a month I can enjy them in moderation as long as I am watching myself. The flavour changes for me after that so I dont crave it as much. Thank goodness!
  • sheshe32
    sheshe32 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Oh and white fresh bread which makes my tummy blerk! YUMMO!! LOL!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Lollies.... I went to the trouble of packing the halloween lollies into little bags..I have busted them open two nights in a row : |