Need Help Re-Committing to Results

Options
Hello,

When I first signed up for MFP I lost about 10-15 pounds in about 2 months. For the last 3 months, I've fluctuated within a 5 pound range. I really want to lose about 10 more pounds, and I'm having a hard time. I feel like I've been working so hard, but the results just aren't coming anymore.

Any words of wisdom?

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Have you been exercising? I find that I have to change my routine and eat different foods, same goes for the exercising. Things need to be different (for me anyway) or I find that things stay the same, and the weight stays on.
    I wish you all the best in your journey for a healthier you!!!!
  • ctheo
    ctheo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you.... I exercise quite a bit (running/weights/dance classes/etc, but have a harder time staying as strict about the diet.

I guess if I really want the last pounds to come off, I'll just have to be more vigilant about the food.
  • ctheo
    Options
    Thank you.... I exercise quite a bit (running/weights/dance classes/etc, but have a harder time staying as strict about the diet.

I guess if I really want the last pounds to come off, I'll just have to be more vigilant about the food.
  • gustavoavazquez
    Options
    What type of running are you doing? I've been training for a while always stayed within a certain weight, it wasn't until I started changing up my running routine that I really hit the results I wanted.
  • ctheo
    Options
    Right now I'm training for a half marathon in December. I do one "long" run per week, 1 day of hill training, 1 day of speedwork, and another more moderate day of mid-mileage.