Postpartum Weight Loss - Anyone?

Options
So I am just about 2 weeks past delivery and I'm motivated to start the process of preparing myself to lose my baby weight. I can't do too much for the first 6 weeks as I'm breastfeeding, but I'm going to ease myself into a strict routine (if I jump in, I lose my motivation and fail). Anyone care to join me? Doesn't have to be specific to postpartum weight loss, just anyone who cares to either be motivated or motivator :P

Replies

• Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I just had my second (AND LAST!) baby 6 weeks ago and I started trying to lose the weight at 3 weeks post delivery. So far I've dropped 6kgs but still have 25kgs. I'm so impatient because with no.1 I didn't watch my food or exercise and I still lost all the weight in 6 months. I just don't think this time that will happen! Haha. Add me if you like :)
  • TODJ06
    TODJ06 Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi there,

My baby is 6 months old now, but I am keen to help motivate you guys or give advice/what has/hasnt worked for me over the past few months etc...

:)

Losing weight after having a baby can be hard work!!
    Ive had four children (in 12 years) and I SERIOUSLY STRUGGLED with weight after baby 1 and 2... now Im a little more clued up!! But still over weight - but, more knowledgable, and thankful for this site (the awareness it has brought me over calories consumed and burnt etc...)