Annoyed!

Options
Ok, so i have been using MFP for the last two weeks and my first week I lost 1lb and my second I put on 1lb, I don't know why, I used to be able to lose weight so easily and it just doesn't seem to be happening, I'm keeping to my calories (well most days, I can be a bit bad at the weekend but that never used to be a problem) and I exercise, I need help! I don't know if I am just being impatient and wanting results quick.

Replies

• Wallaby2
    Wallaby2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think this can be normal. Keep up the work as it will take off again.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    more fruit and veggies!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Consider adding sodium to your diary. That might help you/us see if that could be an issue.

Also, it doesn't appear you're drinking enough water. It could be that you're just not adding the glasses you drink, but if it's really because you're not drinking 8 glasses a day, you may want to consider upping your water intake.

Weigh and measure everything. Research indicates even those who are watching their weight under estimate how many calories they consume and under estimate how many calories they burn. This may not be your case, but it's something to think about.

You also may want to try going a week without eating your exercise calories back. Although there's a science to losing weight, it's still different for everyone. You have to figure out what works best for you.
  • hulalula1
    Options
    Just looked at your diary and you definitely more fruit and veggies. It looks like you had at least 4 slices of bread and a pita yesterday and all that bread will hold you back (so says the lady who had 5 muffins yesterday! :wink: ).
  • karnypops
    karnypops Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :) I do drink alot of water I just always forget to add my glasses, I think I drink at least 1.5 litres a day. I def ate too much bread yesterday, when I'm off work I tend to eat bad. This week I'm going to exercise everyday and not eat my exercise cals back, eat more fruit and veg and have no bread (altho that will be hard I love bread haha!)

Thanks for all your advice, think I was just feeling down as I felt like I done so well last week and even felt like I had lost weight, then to stand on the scales and see you've put on makes you feel instantly fat haha!