My Weekend NSVs.....May Not Mean Much To You, But......

Options
To me, they're pretty major achievements.

1. Love F1 but yesterday morning I Sky +'d it & went to gym with my son instead.

2. In November 2010 I had a metatarsal osteotomy op on right foot....this involved straightening my big toe; removing bunion & inserting plate in toe so I have no movement where big toe joins the foot. This affects my balance somewhat & I occasionally use a stick if I know I'll be doing a lot of walking. Anyway, at gym on Sunday, I actually managed to jog a little on the treadmill. OK, it was only 5 mins & it was only a slow jog, but it's a start......a boost to my confidence cos usually I walk holding on for dear life.

Replies

• holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A slow jog is a great start!

i have no clue what your first one says or means
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hey 5 minutes is a great start next time you can try to go a little more and in no time you'll be running miles and miles :)
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A slow jog is a great start!

i have no clue what your first one says or means

F1 is Formula One motor racing....a passion of mine...Sky + is a way of recording programmes. Normally I sit on the sofa watching it.....yesterday I watched the re-run after going to the gym
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i think i said well done yesterday. have you watched the race yet? what did you think of the new course? i only got to see the first ten minutes of the race before having to leave for work, but it looks like a nice track lots of fast corners which make a change