Operation:Sexy Claus Week #7 10.31.11 CLOSED GROUP

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Good Morning lovelies! Well week #7 here we are! Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready to have an even better weel! Make sure to put your weigh-ins on the spreadsheet! Today I don't have a question...but I want everyone to schedule their workouts and post them here. I want you all to stay committed to the schedule you set forth! So be very honest, realistic but challenge yourself!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dE81SVEtMGVTaFFpLWJveDJJOXNWOUE6MQ

Replies

• AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Morning! Heading back in the right direction (thank goodness!)

194.4 today (down 1.4 from last week's gain).

I will look at my calendar to set up my workout & repost later.

Have a great day all!

Hugs,
    Amy
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Totally forgot to weigh in this am! Early start to the day and had to make a treat for my daughters school party... rice krispie squares and to be to work for 7am! Will check in tomorrow. My strategy for tonight is chewing very minty gum and not eating a chocolate bar, one bit and all will power is gone! And I am going to wear a new blouse I bought that is a bit on the tight side to remind mysefl what I am doing this all for!!

Workout schedule this week:
    Monday: Walk during lunch hour at work
    Tuesday: Aerobics class
    Wednesday: P90X legs
    Thursday: Aerobics class
    Friday: The Firm dvd
    Saturday: WATP dvd
    Sunday: P90X arms

Have a really great day/ week!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Workout:
    Mon- Walking around town for Halloween with my nephew
    Tues- Treadmil
    Wed- zumba
    Thurs- Treadmil
    Fri- zumba
    Sat- rest day
    Sun- Treadmil

snowed in without power this past weekend so diet wasnt really up to par since all we had was peanut butter and cereal lol. Still lost .4 haha water this week is one of my personal goals
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    LW: 231
    CW:231

I sucked this weekend I knew I blew all my effort this weekend just binged ate for no reason at all and didn't work out hardly. Oh well this is a new week...So I'm going to go hard or go home..

Monday : 30 day shred and ellipitical and some ab work
    Tuesday: 30 day shred
    Wednseday: 30 day shred and ellipitcal and weights
    Thursday: 30 day shred
    Friday: 30 day shred and elliptical and weights and abts
    Saturday: Elliptical
    Sunday: Rest day!!!!
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I had a bad week :sad:

This week I need to stick to my C25k Workout and focus on my eating!!!
  • maipai21
    maipai21 Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey ladies I'm down to 197.4 this week! A low number I haven't seen in a long time! My workout schedule:

Monday: Walk around for trick or treating with my girls
    Tuesday: 1 hr Rehearsal (I'm going to be shooting a hip hop zumba dvd with my instructor this coming Saturday)
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: 2 hr Rehearsal
    Friday: Rehearsal
    Saturday: Taping!!! (9am-3pm)
    Sunday: REST!!!!

Have a good day everyone!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    mornin' ladies!

i'm in such a great mood for a monday! i've been working so hard at my diet and exercise during this challenge, i've lost 11lbs so far! so so happy with that. my goal is 20 for the whole challenge, so i only have 9 to go now! woo hoo. hard work does pay off.

lw: 214
    cw: 212.8

lost 1.2lbs this past week. totally wasn't expecting to lose since i lost a whopping 4lbs last week, so that was an awesome surprise! i'm now only 2.8lbs away from reaching the 50lb loss mark and getting closer and closer to onederland! god i can't wait!

hope everyone has a great week!

my workout schedule for this week is:
    monday: spin 20 elliptical 20 weight training 15
    tuesday: spin 20 elliptical 20
    wednesday: spin 20 elliptical 20 weight training 15
    thursday: spin 20 elliptical 30
    friday: rest day
    saturday: spin 20 elliptical 20 weight training 15
    sunday: rest day or elliptical 30
  • Tiffaniisdetermined
    Options
    LW: 225
    CW: 224

This week was okay but I could have done better. Lost 1 pound so I'm not complaining. I might have lost more cuz TOM started.

MONDAY- 30 DS & 1 MILE WALK

TUESDAY- 30 DS & 1 MILE WALK

WEDNESDAY- 30 DS & 1 MILE WALK

THURSDAY- 30 DS & 1 MILE WALK

FRIDAY- 30 DS & 1 MILE WALK

SATURDAY- REST

SUNDAY - REST
  • stace0308
    stace0308 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Have to weigh in still, I'll do that this evening. Work out schedule is bootcamp M-F 5:20am.to 6:30. walk the pups 7:30-8:30pm.
    M-S. The Holidays are creeping up on me I've gotta get serious:noway:
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    workouts will be tough this week. But I'm commiting to walking at lunch, which I can do for 30 mins, each day this week. that's right, you heard me, 30 mins of walking! No excuses. that's not alot, but I know it's an attainable goal, which on this happy cliffside called a backslide I'm on, it somethign i need right now.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Today 173.8 UGH! I am UP again!!!! I know why too, but it doesn't seem to stop me.I get unmotivated SO easily!!! I just keep yo-yoing around between 168-175 since the beggining of this year!!!!:noway: The thing is, is that I finally got back into my size 10 jeans after who knows how long! If I go up anymore I won't be able to fit into them.

I leave for hawaii for the very first time in a few days (Thursday) so I will try and get some walks in everyday.

Congrats to all that had losses. To anyone who didn't, including myself, let's buckle down and get going in the right direction!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Well it's thwt TOM and I had an awful binge weekend :( up from 189.6 last week to 194.2 :((((. Back at it strong today tho and my plan for workouts this week is to get in JM 30 Day Shred. And if I have the time I will throw in my kickboxing bootcamp a few times.
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Today I am back up!! OMG!! I am hoping it is due to TOM and it will go back down next Monday, but I am also going to work my *kitten* off this week to make sure that happens!!

LW: 159.0
    CW: 162.4

Monday: Rest
    Tuesday: P90X Legs & Back
    Wednesday: P90X Kenpo X
    Thursday: P90X Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
    Friday: P90X Plyometrics
    Saturday: P90X Back & Biceps
    Sunday: Rest
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies Good Morning

Stay the same from last week weigh in this morning at 179.6 i was suprise from all the stress eating this weekend especially yesterday i could not stop my self , the snow storm left us without power, internet . heat or hot water and no phone service so what else to do but snack ....i wont be loggin any work out this week Dr's order.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    mornin' ladies!

i'm in such a great mood for a monday! i've been working so hard at my diet and exercise during this challenge, i've lost 11lbs so far! so so happy with that. my goal is 20 for the whole challenge, so i only have 9 to go now! woo hoo. hard work does pay off.

lw: 214
    cw: 212.8

lost 1.2lbs this past week. totally wasn't expecting to lose since i lost a whopping 4lbs last week, so that was an awesome surprise! i'm now only 2.8lbs away from reaching the 50lb loss mark and getting closer and closer to onederland! god i can't wait!

hope everyone has a great week!

my workout schedule for this week is:
    monday: spin 20 elliptical 20 weight training 15
    tuesday: spin 20 elliptical 20
    wednesday: spin 20 elliptical 20 weight training 15
    thursday: spin 20 elliptical 30
    friday: rest day
    saturday: spin 20 elliptical 20 weight training 15
    sunday: rest day or elliptical 30

Congrats great job
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Good morning and Happy Halloween!

This week, I am up .5, but I'm sure that's just a fluctuation due to TOM who is now behind me so moving forward...

My workout schedule this week:
    Monday: TF Fire 45/Stretch 10
    Tuesday: Zumba
    Wednesday: TF Core 20
    Thursday: TF Fire 30/Stretch 10
    Friday: TF Stretch 40
    Saturday: Zumba
    Sunday: Rest (maybe take a walk)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    LW: 179
    CW: 180 (I'm actually happy because TOM is here and I only gained 1 pound woo hoo)

But I have gained inches in the tummy and boob area which is expected I guess...As for this weeks work out I am kinda afraid to put up a schedule especially with my current track record. So I'll attempt to do Zumba at least 3 times this week.
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    UGH!!!! up this week... like a bunch... 159.5... UGH!!!!

K, so this week I am planning on getting back to it.

November is going to be MY month!!!!

So for this week

Daily- minimum 15 Mins of Yoga and min 1 strength move

Monday - Elliptical
    Tuesday - Gym
    Wednesday - Zumba
    Thursday - (Part time job)
    Friday - ?
    Saturday - Hiking
    Sunday - Off

Gotta get back on top of this

Keep it up girls!

xoxo -S
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    LW 180.6
    Today 179.8

30DS 5 DAYS A WEEK
    150 SQUATS DAILY
    100 JUMPING JACKS DAILY
    50 LUNGES (EACH LEG) DAILY
    200 CRUNCHES DAILY
    WEIGHT TRAINING UPPER AND LOWER BODY 3 DAYS A WEEK
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    LW: 157.2
    CW: 155.8

AHH So close to the healthy range! Healthy "range" for me caps at 152! I have not weighed 150lbs since 5th grade (and then I was 6 inches shorter!!!!!)!!!!!

Anyway, my workouts are still pretty much on hold until: (a) my doctor's say ok, and (b) I find time or energy. I don't want to sacrifice my precious time to sleep.

Soooo I'm just going to try to get a brisk walk in for 20 mins most of the days and call it a week.