BL

Jennnnnnnny
Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I was so depressed that Daniel went home :( but he's done such an amazing job when they showed him doing more at his house. losing 101 pounds. whooooo!! his friend though doesn't seem that into it..which was pretty disappointing. but whatever i guess.

Im so glad he's having success!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I was so depressed that Daniel went home :( but he's done such an amazing job when they showed him doing more at his house. losing 101 pounds. whooooo!! his friend though doesn't seem that into it..which was pretty disappointing. but whatever i guess.

Im so glad he's having success!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    I couldn't believe they sent Daniel home.. It was record making - to have him continue would have been fantastic..

but I also didn't want the brown team to go home either - tough vote last night... janiebeth
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Me too, very dissapointed Daniel went home, I was cheering for him to win whole thing....but happy how well he's doing at home, and somefriend his friend is a huge dissapointment...So glad one of the other team members yelled at Dave....
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Me too, very dissapointed Daniel went home, I was cheering for him to win whole thing....but happy how well he's doing at home, and somefriend his friend is a huge dissapointment...So glad one of the other team members yelled at Dave....

I know Tara freaked out on him. but while she was i was like hell yeah!!! i coudln't believe that came out of his mouth. Daniel's been working his butt off and that's all he had to say...pshh....anywho i bet he coud deff. win at that end :) at least 2nd place. im so happy for him!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    i just saw them get voted off what happened what was said.
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    I didn't want Daniel to go home, either. :frown: I didn't want either team to go home! They all really need to be there!! But, I am glad to see that Daniel and his friend are continuing at home. I know it's taking his friend a little longer to "get it," but maybe seeing Daniel succeed will help him want to make it, too. Did you notice how much healthier and more his age Daniel looked after the weight-loss?? His face wasn't as red and he was actually looking like a 19 year old! I'm glad to see he's doing well and I can't wait to see what he looks like at the end of the show!!

I really, really wanted Joelle to go home. She talks a lot of "self-motivation," but I think it's just that... talk. :grumble: I'll be anxious to see how she and Carla do together on the ranch, though. It'll probably be drama-central.

I'm really diggin' the blonde chick's attitude... I can't remember her name... but she's on the team with the other blonde chick... I think they used to be models?? I don't know. But, anyway, she's so supportive of everyone else! During the football challenge she was out there egging on Daniel... running back and forth with him. I think some others were, too. And some of them also went back down that mountain on a previous show to walk with Daniel back up the mountain.

I know they're competing for money... but what they're getting is SO much more!!!! I used to hate the show.. probably because I wasn't doing anything about myself... but now that I am, it serves as more motivation! I worked out last night while I was watching. :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    How is Ron(??? brown team dad) getting out of the challenges??? He's not in the gym with the rest of them either, is he? :huh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    I wanted to biotch slap Dan's partner. What an idiot-Mr. Buffet himself is too good for the ranch. The 2 that need it the most! :explode: I was sooo happy when Tara tore a strip out of him, I would have been worse on him than that. Poor Dan. See him now though? IMPRESSIVE. I bet they get "help" from BL back home, do ya think?:huh:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    I though Simon was mean to that one person.

whose simon?? which one is he?
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    How is Ron(??? brown team dad) getting out of the challenges??? He's not in the gym with the rest of them either, is he? :huh:
    I call him "the Sharpai" of BL!:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

bwahahahaha!! :laugh: Perfect! :laugh:
  • Jennnnnnnny

LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member

Haha...I thought Paula was wishy-washy as usual
    :laugh:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    I felt bad that Daniel went home, especially when they showed the teaser for next week and it looks like Mike is back at the bottom. Daniel was the one I was rooting for the whole time. Now I guess I'm moving my loyalties over to that blonde chick on the green team....the one that stayed.
  • Leigh14

:huh: I thought I saw him on a treadmill last night... maybe?! And, I don't know about the challenges. I honestly haven't paid that much attention! lol
  • Leigh14

They deserved it. :laugh:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member

:huh: I thought I saw him on a treadmill last night... maybe?! And, I don't know about the challenges. I honestly haven't paid that much attention! lol

I think he's out of the challenges because only 1 can compete and there are 2 on the brown team. I don't know about the gym part though.
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member

I think he's out of the challenges because only 1 can compete and there are 2 on the brown team. I don't know about the gym part though.

No because both black team members usually compete (not this week because one guy was at home). I think Ron has some serious health issues that keep him from being able to compete in some of the challenges and requires him to work out differently than the others. He's usually in the gym with them just doing something more low impact. He's still losing weight though!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I cried but his buiddy...had that been my friend lets just say we WOULDNT be friends anymore...