Not Fitness Related but...

Options
KendraElmendorf
KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
Not fitness related but, I need some prayers right now... I just copied my status and posted.

Oct 30, 2011
Hey everyone. this isn't fitness related but I could really use some prayers right now. My godson Carlos who is 1 was involved in a kitchen accident and hot oil has burned his face, chest, and arms. please send thoughts and prayers. thank you

Oct 31, 2011
Thank you for the prayers everyone, keep them coming! Update: They got him all cleaned up and mumifide. He is doing better, they have him in the burn and pediatric icu. His heart rate finally calmed down and his breathing is better. Hes doing okay. Thank God the oil didn't get in his eyes!

Thank you so much!

Kendra (WA)

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Done! :flowerforyou:
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I hope he is ok. I'll be praying for him.
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    praying!
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    aw man...feel sorry for him hopefully he won't be scarred
  • MikeDailyIntake
    Options
    Praying for him
  • paravision
    Options
    Done
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Thoughts & prayers are headed your way!
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Done
  • Aaish
    Aaish Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lots of prayers for him!!!
  • whitejessamine
    Options
    Praying...
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I will definitely keep everyone involved in my prayers. My boss' wife spilled hot water on their two year old last year and he had to have all sorts of skin graphs. They heal so fast it really is amazing how well little kids can bounce back from such horrible injuries. God Bless!
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I will definitely keep everyone involved in my prayers. My boss' wife spilled hot water on their two year old last year and he had to have all sorts of skin graphs. They heal so fast it really is amazing how well little kids can bounce back from such horrible injuries. God Bless!

Thank you. That's what were are hoping! mom turned to get something off of the other counter and he had somehow hooked the pot with a wooden spoon and hot oil dumped right on him :( makes my heart so sad that this stuff happens
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    May the grace of Jesus Christ shine upon Carlos and his family. May he find comfort with the medical attention he is receiving. May his healing come quickly. May his family hand over the pain and agony they are feeling to Jesus.

I can't imagine this horrific accident.

Godspeed.
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Oh man. Prayers, you got 'em!

Please keep us posted.