I need a challenge

Options
I've been reading through a lot of the challenges in the MFP communities and it all sounds very motivation. I plan on participating in the Autum Leaves '11 Challenge starting tomorrow. However, I feel I need more challenges.

I tried to sign up for a couple but most are closed groups and it's too late for me to sign up :sad: :sad:

If anyone has any good ideas can you please help or at least point me in the general direction.

I work out 6 days a week - every morning for at least 1.5 hours... so if anyone wants me on their team i'm a great help :flowerforyou:

(i feel like i'm putting out a personal ad here... heehee:laugh: )

Replies

• shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Why not start your own? I'm sure you'll find plenty of people who want to join in!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I started a challenge for myself back in late September of biking, or walking, 336.19 miles. That is the distance between my house and my parents. We meet at my parents every Thanksgiving, so my goal is to have that done by the week of Thanksgiving. I am only 144.44 miles away from that goal. I have been biking 10-16 miles a day, so the challenge is really almost done.
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Your doing great with mine! And we start a new one Friday to...If you can't find one you really like, or can't find enough, how bout making one of your own?! They are really fun! Gives me something to do everyday checking on everyone and all that...Just a thought. and maybe give me some ideas on what you would like the next one we do to entail! I like it to be different every time so we don't get bored.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    thank you, i just found a few challenges that are starting tomorrow, can't wait!!!