1/28 Gutless Gutters Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Had a great day yesterday! I had an overwhelming amount of energy so I went w/ it...did Turbo Jam 45 min Cardio Party and Turbo Jam 20 min workout in the afternoon. Later in the evening I did the TJ 20 min Ab Jam, TJ 20 min workout (again lol), and 30 minutes of pilates:smile: I was rather proud of myself!

There was no way I could eat all of the calories and had around 300 left. I got all of my water in too!

TOM is coming this weekend...ugh! Dreading it...of course we are going to an indoor waterpark so I'll be a bloated beach whale in a bathing suit (there is an image for you:tongue::noway: ).

Have a great day all!!!!

WOWZERS!!! :noway: And I thought I worked out a lot! LOL...You are doin great!!! And congrats on the 7 lbs so far!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • xtina11179
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!! I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone what a great job you are all doing!!! No news from me today other than that I just came back from my 40 min power walk on lunch and I feel good!!! I really wish my Cardioke video would show up at home!!! Since they took it off Exercise on Demand I've been in withdrawal!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Had a great day yesterday! I had an overwhelming amount of energy so I went w/ it...did Turbo Jam 45 min Cardio Party and Turbo Jam 20 min workout in the afternoon. Later in the evening I did the TJ 20 min Ab Jam, TJ 20 min workout (again lol), and 30 minutes of pilates:smile: I was rather proud of myself!

There was no way I could eat all of the calories and had around 300 left. I got all of my water in too!

TOM is coming this weekend...ugh! Dreading it...of course we are going to an indoor waterpark so I'll be a bloated beach whale in a bathing suit (there is an image for you:tongue::noway: ).

Have a great day all!!!!

You & your nutty cousin are work out machines!!!! :noway:

Great job! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

Have a great day all!!!!

Who are YOU calling nutty, woman!! :angry:

snickeringg.gif

:smooched: :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone!! I just wanted to stop by and tell everyone what a great job you are all doing!!! No news from me today other than that I just came back from my 40 min power walk on lunch and I feel good!!! I really wish my Cardioke video would show up at home!!! Since they took it off Exercise on Demand I've been in withdrawal!!!

Thanks! WTG on the power walk....feels good don't it? When its nice out here, I do it too. I come back to work feeling refreshed and ready for the 2nd half of the day!:drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options

Have a great day all!!!!

snickeringg.gif

It felt great ladies...thanks! I would love to have a day like that about 3x a week:smile:

As far as being...nutty! Ummmm...yeah:bigsmile:
  • kellch
    Options

Have a great day all!!!!

snickeringg.gif

It felt great ladies...thanks! I would love to have a day like that about 3x a week:smile:

As far as being...nutty! Ummmm...yeah:bigsmile:

:laugh: :tongue: