Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Walking Dead....

SinIsIn
SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
I couldn't find the other thread.... But did anyone watch it last night!? Thoughts?!

Replies

• SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    i missed it :( fell asleep as they were leaving with the medical supplies
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    I haven't watched it yet so I will probably back away quickly so I don't see any spoilers!
  • mn2italy
    mn2italy Posts: 13 Member
    I love this show! I thought last night's episode was great! I jumped several times :-) SPOILER - I was shocked that Shane shot Otis, but at the same time, I felt like he did what he had to do. DH watched it with me, and we were both torn about what Shane did. Yes, he did what he had to do to survive and get the medical supplies back for Carl, but how will he live with the guilt of killing someone who was trying to help him?
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Shane is losing some of his humanity. Yeah, he did what he had to do, but he's crossing lines right and left. No where to go but down, in my opinion.
  • jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    I thought it was a great episode! I hope they resolve the Shane thing soon, though. I'm tired of him being all mopey. If he's gonna leave, just leave already! I loved the scene between Rick and Lori when they were talking about children. Good stuff!
  • mn2italy
    Did they explain how the farmhouse has water and electricity and I missed it? Also, why aren't there any zombies around the farm? Wouldn't they be attracted by the lights, gunshots (from hunting deer), and car noise?
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Yeah - good episode! I know Otis was slowing Shane down, but jeesh! I agree, the Shane issue needs to be resolved soon!
  • SinIsIn
    My husband was saying that they are trying to make Shane be the "bad" guy. But really... when you look at it.. Otis was not "one of them".. yeah he was trying to help.. but Shane needed to get the supplies back to Carl... he did what he had to do. I thought it was a great episode!!
    I really want a zombie to eat Andrea? is that her name.. the blonde..? I mean quit with the teenage I'm mad at you thing.. it's getting annoying.
  • curlyclo
    Did they explain how the farmhouse has water and electricity and I missed it? Also, why aren't there any zombies around the farm? Wouldn't they be attracted by the lights, gunshots (from hunting deer), and car noise?

Not sure about the electricity thing but they did mention having a fence.... not sure if that would keep zombies out though lol.
  • SinIsIn

That's what I've been wondering..?
  • curlyclo
    I really want a zombie to eat Andrea? is that her name.. the blonde..? I mean quit with the teenage I'm mad at you thing.. it's getting annoying.

AGREED. Something needs to happen with her.... she's not really helping the group at this point.
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member

AGREED. Something needs to happen with her.... she's not really helping the group at this point.

sadly, i am hoping she kills herself lol.
  • I LOVE this show. This and American Horror Story are the only reason I have a TV these days. I love Shane as a bad guy. Even my teenage daughter asked, "How does that somehow make him hotter?"
  • SinIsIn
    I LOVE this show. This and American Horror Story are the only reason I have a TV these days. I love Shane as a bad guy. Even my teenage daughter asked, "How does that somehow make him hotter?"
    OMG who knew Shane was so buff!?!?!? :bigsmile:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    All I can say is EVIL *kitten*!
  • I thought the ending was great very unexpected Shane looks hot with a shaved head (never thought so before he shaved it lol) I agree they are making him the bad guy but they have been working on that for a while now, true he did what he had to do to get the med supplies to carl and while Otis was trying to help him, they wouldn't have been there getting those supplies in the 1st place if Otis had not shot the kid.... just saying. They were out of ammo and he knew he wasn't gonna make it so he used him as a distraction. Carl is family to him if it were my kid on an operating table with a shot gun wound waiting for me to bring back med supplies sorry Otis I would have done the same thing. Really glad Carl is gonna be ok I am sick of them just being in that house need some more zombie action. Does anyone think Sophia is still alive?

As for the electric being on I assumed they had a generator and water umm maybe they have a cystern (however u spell it) they are out in the country. They never said, but the old vet guy did say that they had remained untouched there so I guess they have just been lucky in the aspect.

Great show
  • SinIsIn
    I thought the ending was great very unexpected Shane looks hot with a shaved head (never thought so before he shaved it lol) I agree they are making him the bad guy but they have been working on that for a while now, true he did what he had to do to get the med supplies to carl and while Otis was trying to help him, they wouldn't have been there getting those supplies in the 1st place if Otis had not shot the kid.... just saying. They were out of ammo and he knew he wasn't gonna make it so he used him as a distraction. Carl is family to him if it were my kid on an operating table with a shot gun wound waiting for me to bring back med supplies sorry Otis I would have done the same thing. Really glad Carl is gonna be ok I am sick of them just being in that house need some more zombie action. Does anyone think Sophia is still alive?

As for the electric being on I assumed they had a generator and water umm maybe they have a cystern (however u spell it) they are out in the country. They never said, but the old vet guy did say that they had remained untouched there so I guess they have just been lucky in the aspect.

Great show

I don't know if she's alive.. it's been what... 3 days? Unless someone else found her?
  • mn2italy
    Does anyone think Sophia is still alive?

Not really, but I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up somewhere. Based on the preview for the next episode with the bottles of water left on the car with a note to Sophia, I think the group is about to give up waiting for her.
  • Did they explain how the farmhouse has water and electricity and I missed it? Also, why aren't there any zombies around the farm? Wouldn't they be attracted by the lights, gunshots (from hunting deer), and car noise?

That's what I've been wondering..?

My guess would be generator since a lot of farmhouses have them to keep them going if the power goes out for long periods and well water. As for the zombies maybe the fence is barbed wire or just really well made lol? I don't know about that one.
  • I really want a zombie to eat Andrea? is that her name.. the blonde..? I mean quit with the teenage I'm mad at you thing.. it's getting annoying.

sadly, i am hoping she kills herself lol.

I kinda wish Dale would have left her alone at the CDC to be honest