Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Noodlicious Zucchini Pancakes!

Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
edited September 18 in Recipes
PER SERVING (1 pancake): 50 Calories, <0.5g Fat, 8 Carbs, 1.2g Fiber, 4g protein - 1 WW point)

Ingredients:

2 x 8 oz. pkgs. House Tofu Shirataki Noodles
4 egg whites
1 cup Crum Creek Pancake Mix (regular pancake mix can be substituted)
1 tsp. salt
3/4 cup green onions (scallions), chopped
4.5 cups zucchini, shredded
1 cup finely sliced fresh mushrooms

Rinse noodles well and cut into 2-3 inch pieces. Next, combine egg whites, Crum Creek pancake mix and salt in a bowl. Stir in noodles, green onions, mushrooms and zucchini. Place skillet over medium heat, and coat with non-stick cooking spray. When hot, scoop 1/3 cup of the mixture (per pancake) onto the skillet. Cook until underside is golden, then flip and cook the other side. Continue until all the batter is gone. Makes 15 4-inch pancakes.

Serve with a dollop of fat free sour cream or even some salsa. Yum!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=621

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    PER SERVING (1 pancake): 50 Calories, <0.5g Fat, 8 Carbs, 1.2g Fiber, 4g protein - 1 WW point)

Ingredients:

2 x 8 oz. pkgs. House Tofu Shirataki Noodles
    4 egg whites
    1 cup Crum Creek Pancake Mix (regular pancake mix can be substituted)
    1 tsp. salt
    3/4 cup green onions (scallions), chopped
    4.5 cups zucchini, shredded
    1 cup finely sliced fresh mushrooms

Rinse noodles well and cut into 2-3 inch pieces. Next, combine egg whites, Crum Creek pancake mix and salt in a bowl. Stir in noodles, green onions, mushrooms and zucchini. Place skillet over medium heat, and coat with non-stick cooking spray. When hot, scoop 1/3 cup of the mixture (per pancake) onto the skillet. Cook until underside is golden, then flip and cook the other side. Continue until all the batter is gone. Makes 15 4-inch pancakes.

Serve with a dollop of fat free sour cream or even some salsa. Yum!

http://www.hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=621
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.