LOL serves me right!

Options
I work for an attorney that basically lives at the office. Well he has a set of digital scales in his bathroom that I have been using when he is not there. Well he has been trying to lose weight and was talking to me this morning about getting on his scales and it saying that he has lost five pounds in a week. :happy: Well he didn't believe it so he got back on them and they went up five pounds.:frown: He said " those stupid digital scales don't ever work" serves me right! Thats what I get.:blushing:

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JenniferMann24
    Options
    I work for an attorney that basically lives at the office. Well he has a set of digital scales in his bathroom that I have been using when he is not there. Well he has been trying to lose weight and was talking to me this morning about getting on his scales and it saying that he has lost five pounds in a week. :happy: Well he didn't believe it so he got back on them and they went up five pounds.:frown: He said " those stupid digital scales don't ever work" serves me right! Thats what I get.:blushing:

:flowerforyou:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    Funny, I yell the same thing at my stupid dial scale!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Any body want my scale......its laying outside in the snow right now.

:angry:
  • mandersen16
    Options

That's where mine should be. I could resist and got on it this morning. While it said my weight went down, i don't feel it so it must be wrong :brokenheart: . Why did I not resist the tempting call of that stupid thing!!

Love your profile pic by the way! :happy:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

lol---it may freeze to death....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Scales are the devil!!! :explode:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    My digital scale claims I'm 10lbs heavier then the non-digital scale at the gym. I did not eat, or work out between the weigh ins, just drove to the gym and randomly decided to hop on. HAHAHA. I laughed good and hard and then kicked the faulty gym scale before commencing with my workout.
  • mandersen16
    Options
    I wonder what the difference could be? Are they really off that much? So which do you think is more accurate?
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    I think it all depends on the surface your scales are sitting on and whether the floor is level or not also. You tend to weigh more if your scales are sitting on carpet vs. a hard floor, I learned that the HARD way! :bigsmile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I just get off and on until it says something I like.:bigsmile: