There is nothing worse than......

Options
watch48win
watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
Having a flight delay due to fog.....:explode: I hate waiting around. Thank goodness for the wireless card so I can speak to you fine people!

:drinker:

Replies

• watch48win
    Options
    Having a flight delay due to fog.....:explode: I hate waiting around. Thank goodness for the wireless card so I can speak to you fine people!

• TammyWall
    Options
    my cats finding a bag of marbles and rolling them all over the ceramic floor...lol..is it time for bed yet??!! :yawn:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Having 3 days off work due to ice and snow. But the weather is too bad to walk outside, let alone drive anywhere!

CABIN FEVER!!
  • watch48win
    Options
    Having a flight delay due to fog.....:explode: I hate waiting around. Thank goodness for the wireless card so I can speak to you find people!

I can tell you something worse - having the dentist drill slip, putting a hole in the side of your cheek.

ewwwww
  • watch48win
    Options
    oh yeah, and one guy hogging all of the outlets so I have to run off of the laptop battery...:mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    :cry: Losing 11 pounds in three weeks after diligently tracking calories and exercising- finally under 200 from 210. :love: Then returning home after surgery (still counted calories and stayed in reasonable limits- 1500 instead of the the normal 1200), :smooched: then weighing in at 209, :sad: when two days before I had gotten to peek at the number 199. :sad: Beat that one?:cry::huh: :noway:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    BO in a restaurant. ew. Last time we went out to eat the family sitting next to us stunk so bad we had to ask the waitress to move us. :sick:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Don't you feel better now watch48! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :cry: Losing 11 pounds in three weeks after diligently tracking calories and exercising- finally under 200 from 210. :love: Then returning home after surgery (still counted calories and stayed in reasonable limits- 1500 instead of the the normal 1200), :smooched: then weighing in at 209, :sad: when two days before I had gotten to peek at the number 199. :sad: Beat that one?:cry::huh: :noway:

Your body stores fluids during traumatic events like surgery.
    That water will dissapate over the next 2-3 weeks.
    It's not permanent... just your body going into a kind of 'disaster preparation' mode.
    I've been there... gaining weight after a surgery when I wasn't allowed food or water for 5 days!!
    It's just your body retaining fluids. Mine took about 3 weeks to fully go away and then I was back a couple pounds lighter than my pre-surgery weight.
    No worries dear. Just heal. :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    How about working in a office full of smarta$$es (self included) and your chair breaks.

It just freakin happened to me.
    :explode: :explode:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    How about working in a office full of smarta$$es (self included) and your chair breaks.

bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif

th_lipssealed.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

th_lipssealed.gif

hilarious.gifhilarious.gifhilarious.gifhilarious.gif

th_lipssealed.gif

Errrrrrr...........ummmmmmm.........I mean......thsmiley_consoling.gif Are you ok? :flowerforyou:

snickeringg.gif
  • mandersen16
    Options

Switch it out with someone who's at lunch.

Now that would be funny!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Switch it out with someone who's at lunch.

Too late word spreads fast around here.
    :grumble:
  • watch48win
    Options

bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif
    bwahaharoll.gif

th_lipssealed.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

th_lipssealed.gif

hilarious.gifhilarious.gifhilarious.gifhilarious.gif

th_lipssealed.gif

Errrrrrr...........ummmmmmm.........I mean......thsmiley_consoling.gif Are you ok? :flowerforyou:

snickeringg.gif

Ok- that makes me feel better! lol :laugh:

Got into atlanta and hotel around 430....sheez what a long day
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Rotten foods!
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    having puking children to take care of when you are already sick yourself!
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    ll3gzjW_zpsd950be9e.gif
  • LadyK1P1
    LadyK1P1 Posts: 69
    Options
    When all the water you've been drinking "hits you" and you run to the office rest room only to find the person who used it before you ate something that "didn't agree with them" and left their "by product spin art" (after flushing) all over the toilet bowl and under the seat. You're crossing your legs while putting on latex gloves to clean that mess up before you have an accident yourself. The good news was it put me off to eating and was better able to stay within my calories for the day.....