why??????

Options
I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT TO THE 30 DAY SHRED FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND HAVE BEEN STAYING IN MY CALORIES FOR OVER 3 WEEKS NOW AND I CANNOT LOOSE A SINGLE POUND! IT MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT AND EAT EVERYTHING! I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH WEIGHT TO LOOSE JUST LIKE 15 POUNDS BUT I CANNOT GET RID OF ANY WEIGHT.
DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?
I NEED TO KNOW THAT EVENTUALLY IT WILL WORK OUT!
THANKS!

Replies

• ONAMISSION
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT TO THE 30 DAY SHRED FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS AND HAVE BEEN STAYING IN MY CALORIES FOR OVER 3 WEEKS NOW AND I CANNOT LOOSE A SINGLE POUND! IT MAKES ME WANT TO QUIT AND EAT EVERYTHING! I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH WEIGHT TO LOOSE JUST LIKE 15 POUNDS BUT I CANNOT GET RID OF ANY WEIGHT.
    DID ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM?
    I NEED TO KNOW THAT EVENTUALLY IT WILL WORK OUT!
    THANKS!
  • carla529
    Options
    Are you eating your exercise calories?
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    YES I AM~!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    are you drinking lots of water?
  • suprjewels
    Options
    You should try taking measurements. I only lost 1 1/2 pounds in the last 2 weeks. but, I lost 3 1/2 inches on my waiste in the same time. Try it! Muscle, Muscle, Muscle!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    AS MUCH AS I CAN YES. BUT ONLY LIKE 5 GLASSES A DAY
  • FletcherChic
    Options
    i feel your pain..i have been dealing with this for a year now...working out religiously and keeping my cals at a 500 - 750 deficit per day....and not a single pound lost....i just saw a sports nutritionist and had my BMR tested (come to find out it was much higher than i ever thought and i was really under fueling my body - i bumped up my cals accordingly but still maintain a deficit)....also found i was working out too hard (now i use my HRM to make sure i stay at about 75-80%)....and you may need to tweak what you are eating....you may need to limit fruits and carbs, or eat more protein with your carbs...just make some adjustments to your calorie intake so that they are healthy and wholesome....i hope you find a solution (and aren't stuck for a year! ughhhhh :mad: )
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Change your workout plan. Sometimes your body gets used to the same exercise conditioning. Try mixing it up with walking (if it's not snowing outside) or use the stationary bicycle. Hang in there...
  • ONAMISSION
    Options
    THANKS GUYS. I WAS THINKING ABOUT SEEING A NUTRITIONIST. MAYBE THEY CAN HELP.

ALSO, I DO USE A STATIONARY BIKE TOO, JUST NOT SURE IF THE BIKE IS GIVING ME THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF BURNED CALORIES.
  • sherris
    sherris Posts: 112
    Options
    i've been here and eating all the right amount of calories and working out 6 times a week....i haven't lost a pound!!!!!! but i have lost 3 inches around my waist!!!!!

check your measurements and and try drinking another galss of water...then add another next week till u get up to at least your 8 glasses...

don't give up!!! keep going!!:flowerforyou:
  • mamashrub
    mamashrub Posts: 128
    Options
    ya i totally feel your pain.. I have been busting my butt too, but I dont think I am seeing any change ethier, but it has to work...keep up the faith.
    ps...are you meaning to yell, cuz I noticed you keep writting in caps..