Biscuits

Options
2»

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    cadburys mini animal biscuits, 95 cals for a yummy chocolately biscuit snack!
  • cmsmj1
    cmsmj1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've got a real hankering for some biscuits this morning...found this thread and every day is a school day! Who'd a thunk it? American biscuits? English biscuits?

our, UK, bicsuits are actually cookies? Are they? Really? Not to me!

Am quite depressed to be fair and having spanked my calories yesterday then I was mulling over getting a packet of biscuits to munch on while I work...rich tea are pretty crap to be fair.

might get a load of bourbon creams...om nom. Shop over the road is calling me....cheap and sweet..

I'll get back on track when I am home again and feel less pissed off!

Anyways, brain fart out - Jaffas or Rich Tea..?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I've got a real hankering for some biscuits this morning...found this thread and every day is a school day! Who'd a thunk it? American biscuits? English biscuits?

our, UK, bicsuits are actually cookies? Are they? Really? Not to me!

Am quite depressed to be fair and having spanked my calories yesterday then I was mulling over getting a packet of biscuits to munch on while I work...rich tea are pretty crap to be fair.

might get a load of bourbon creams...om nom. Shop over the road is calling me....cheap and sweet..

I'll get back on track when I am home again and feel less pissed off!

Anyways, brain fart out - Jaffas or Rich Tea..?

that is an impressive thread resurection almost 2 years exactly to the day!!!

have you considered malted milk biscuits? much nicer than rich tea, only 43cals per biscuit!
  • cmsmj1
    cmsmj1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread indeed..and the result was...I did not bother with any biscuits!

I do like Malted milk - the wife loves them with chocolate on as well.