Brand New - looking for friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• Molly_Pitcher
    Molly_Pitcher Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I tried the 30 day shred and HATED it! Just find things you enjoy doing or can tolerate easily to start. I've always alcked follow through, after 33 years this is the first time I ahve stuck to a diet for more than 3 weeks and it is going reat! Fell free to add me.

And Tammi, have you entered the mountain dew into the calorie counter! Holy CRAP! It's a giant cup of sugar... SO sad becuase I loved it too, but we had to end our decades long relationship :sad:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I just started up on the site last week and love it so far. Using the food diary is really helping me stay in check. Sure, we all have bad days and slack off from time to time. Just don't fall completely off the wagon! :smile:

Best wishes on your journey!
  • Tenesha31
    Options
    Hi Amanda I also like follow through ....but I love this website and the people on here they are very supportive
  • amandaf625
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am absolutely LOVING the friends I've made in just 1 day on MFP. So supportive & I believe it's going to be so helpful! :)

About 30 Day Shred & why I choose to do it- I can't do slow work outs! I am miserable at anything but cardio, & the 3DS fits well. I am honestly not buying the "big promises" Jillian Michaels talks about in the video. It has always taken a lot for me to have results. I am doing the video because I can push through the burn of the 25 minute work out better than I can ride a stationary bike or run on a treadmill for an hour. As much as I hope it will transform me, I won't believe it until I see it & I honestly just want to get in shape & I hope my body follows my mind on that one :)
  • Soledad3788
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new and looking for new friends feel free to add me :)
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Welcome!, feel free to add me too!