What Scares you?

Options

Replies

• KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Big hairy spiders.
    Same here. Actually spiders in general. Eek.
    And snakes or anything else creepy, crawly.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    When things happen without any explanation whatsoever. (A light turning off by itself, a door closing by itself, etc).

Like a few weeks, something happened that we have yet to figure out what happened. We have one of those plastic filing cabinets, with a first aid kit sitting on top of it, on an upper shelf in our closet. One day my husband called me and asked me if I needed the first aid kit. I told him "no, why?" and he proceeded to tell me that the 4 drawers from the filing cabinet were on the floor, all the contents were scattered in the closet and the first kit was sitting outside the closet. That morning I had gone to the gym at 5am and I entered that same closet and everything seemed to be in place. My husband walked into the closet at 10am so between 5am and 10am something happened. The drawers require a considerable amount of force to be pulled open since we have them packed with heavy papers, etc. so they couldn't have just slipped out.
    We don't have pets and my daughter is only 20 months. Creepy to say the least.
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    moths, jellyfish, and reflections (like at night when your lights are on inside and you see yourself in a window)
  • Jenny56dreams
    Jenny56dreams Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Roaches! Just thinking about them makes me nervous. I literally cry at the sight of them Dead or Alive. :sad:
  • stampede55
    Options
    The thought of a home invasion is pretty high up there. Spending time alone with my mother-in-law is up there too!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Clowns...and it doesn't matter if they are cute little kids dressed as cute little clowns or adults and creepy serial killer clowns. I will have a panic attack.

It has nothing to do with the movie IT, or any other scary clown movie. I have been afraid of clowns since I was about 2 years old an no one knows why.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    The state of the education system in the United States.
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    In Los Angeles i saw a miniature robot that was in my bathrrom. It was the WEIRDEST thing i have ever seen. I opened my door and it went out. I believe it was alien! And no i am NOT making this up! lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    When things happen without any explanation whatsoever. (A light turning off by itself, a door closing by itself, etc).

Like a few weeks, something happened that we have yet to figure out what happened. We have one of those plastic filing cabinets, with a first aid kit sitting on top of it, on an upper shelf in our closet. One day my husband called me and asked me if I needed the first aid kit. I told him "no, why?" and he proceeded to tell me that the 4 drawers from the filing cabinet were on the floor, all the contents were scattered in the closet and the first kit was sitting outside the closet. That morning I had gone to the gym at 5am and I entered that same closet and everything seemed to be in place. My husband walked into the closet at 10am so between 5am and 10am something happened. The drawers require a considerable amount of force to be pulled open since we have them packed with heavy papers, etc. so they couldn't have just slipped out.
    We don't have pets and my daughter is only 20 months. Creepy to say the least.

Ok...that just gave me the heebie jeebies...I can up my list by one...it also includes sharks, spiders & something happening to my kids (thanks Criminal Minds for increasing that fear exponentially).
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I don't like seeing my reflection at night with the lights out. I also don't like spiders, creepy looking dolls, basements.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Nothing scares me.
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hospitals..... :noway:
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    OMG CLOWNS!!! Ew! When I was little we were at a parade & a clown came up to give me candy & I totally freaked out on him! Enough for him to tell my mom, "geez lady, next time don't bring the kid to a parade!" lol I hate 'em!

Snakes. Flying things, like bats. Or really any bird that flies around my head. The dark. I sleep with the lights on ALOT!

Plus, any body part that is not attached totally freaks me out.

Oh yeah, and I can totally freak myself out by a reflection or wavy weeds in the back yard! lol

And my crawl space. If I ever had a tornado, I'd risk it in the closet, before I would go down there!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    OMG CLOWNS!!! Ew! When I was little we were at a parade & a clown came up to give me candy & I totally freaked out on him! Enough for him to tell my mom, "geez lady, next time don't bring the kid to a parade!" lol I hate 'em!

I threw 3 two litre bottles of pop at clowns that were trying to collect money for kids with Cancer, I told them yes but I would go to their office to donate.. all the while staring at the floor because I was going into a panic attack. When they wouldn't leave me alone I cowered in the corner and started to cry and then threw the bottles of pop at them lol My mom came around the corner and had to rescue me. I was 17 at the time.
  • y8girlsgames
    Options
    It's Halloween. My wife is the most feared. Lol
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Uuuuum the dark. Outside, specifically. My parents did a good job of making me afraid to be out past when the street lights come on, hahhaa. Not even joking, I think there's werewolves or big foot or some kidnapping creep/rapist out there hiding. When I go out to smoke I peek around every corner with phone in hand and with every noise I hear I turn into a deer in headlights looking around for what it could have been.
  • lewisroinell
    Options
    Snakes
  • girlontherun5
    girlontherun5 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The dark, rooms that are so dark you can't see anything at all....yes I'm a mom and I have a nightlight :) Also bugs that fly, particulary June bugs....eeewwww....
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    crawling through a tunnel in the ground and all the dirt caving in on me....

I always say if I was on Fear Factor there would be NO WAY....
  • catch1331
    Options
    Giant Squid, what else can grab you from 50 feet away and drag you to the bottom of the ocean.