Here's the thing......

Cloe
Cloe Posts: 435
My hubby and I are sick of the cold and snow and have finally booked a trip to Mexico. We leave Mar. 7th, how much weight do people think I could loose before then?????:noway:

Replies

• Cloe
    My hubby and I are sick of the cold and snow and have finally booked a trip to Mexico. We leave Mar. 7th, how much weight do people think I could loose before then?????:noway:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Realistically? Probably a good 10 pounds! Make sure you keep drinking your water and exercising and I bet you'll lose more inches than pounds. And that's the important part anyway! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • MellyG426
    MellyG426 Posts: 91 Member
    That's so exciting, WARM WEATHER!!!! As for your question, they say it is safe to lose 2 lbs a week, thats about 5 weeks, so you could lose 10 lbs if you consistently lose the 2 lbs. Maybe you can lose more if you work harder, but that is the safe rate. But even if you lose 5-10lbs between now and then, you won't believe the change you will feel in your body and your self confidence. No matter what, you embrace this vacation with your husband!!

Good luck and I hope you have a wonderful time!! :drinker: :happy:
  • Cloe
    Thanks for the input:flowerforyou: ..........:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: