What haloween candy do you absolutely hate!

Options
124»

Replies

• Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    What's that cheap bubble gum that's hard as a rock for a bit then just starts to disentigrate? It's not Hubba Bubba which is bad enough too. This stuff is even cheaper than that.

I don't do the cheapo Halloween candy. I don't do full sized candy bars either but I won't give out something that I wouldn't want to have myself.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    in order
    1) necco wafers (licorice flavored chalk?)
    2) smarties (tart chalk?)
    3) circus peanuts (gooey chalk?)

candy corn at least tastes like nice hardened corn syrup.... lol
  • Izable2011
    Izable2011 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Candy corn, by itself, is disgusting.

BUT put it in a bowl with roasted peanuts????

SALTED NUT ROLL, baby!

My most hated Halloween candy was those little suckers....................WHERE'S my chocolate, huh??

add some m&ms and even better!!!... > snickers
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm cracking up at all you that hate candy corn and circus peanuts. Those were such a treat when I was growing up. My dad would often bring home the circus peanuts and during Halloween he would bring home candy corn. I loved it. That is so much a part of my childhood. :happy:
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I always get Almond Joys to hand out because they are the one chocolate candy bar that does not tempt me in the least.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,619 Member
    Options
    Jelly Belly VOMIT, DIRT and BOOGER flavors....................
  • farewellantic
    Options
    How sad. I absolutely LOVE necco wafers. Haha. And I am only 21. My grandpa used to give it to me and my brother when we were little, so it reminds me of home.