Hello Everyone

Options
Hello everyone my name is Valerie. I am from the Philadelphia Pa area and im in need of loosing weight. I struggled with my weight mostely my whole life and i want to make a difference. I am not happy in my skin and i want to beable to walk around without people staring at me. I dont feel like wearing certain clothing because i do not like my body. Before i countine this msg let me tell you something also about myself..As you see in the picture i have on a Hijab..HE JAB thats how you say it so that means i am a muslim. I am an american muslim but please do not judge me off of the misunderstandings about my reglion and also about the muslims in the media. In the last month or so i started walking and using my wii because going to the gym wasnt for me i was alone and not happy and didnt lose any weight. So i started changing my eating and i lost 12 pounds i know i couldve done better but not sure how. Please im looking for a friend and also someone with advice. I kno this will be a long rode that is hard but i really need help

Replies

• Araldia
    Araldia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Valerie!
    My Wii needs dusting off big time, I started with Wii fit a couple years ago and probably haven't used it for about 10 months. Thanks for adding me as a friend, I also need all the support I can get!
  • precious1834
    Options
    Your welcome and you should digg your wii out its a good way to start your excerice. I using do 1hr of boxing which is very good it helps you sweat and burn major cals. Take it one day at a time
  • Callyson318
    Options
    Welcome! =) Feel free to add me.... We are all on this weightloss journey and we all need support and friends! Good Luck with the weightloss journey... -Ali
  • shonuffgonza
    shonuffgonza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad you were able to make progress. I am a gym person because the gym happens to be my default activity. However I did gain about 15 pounds over the past year while working out and the culprit was mainly my eating habits. I'm really happy to be on this website because in the past, I calorie counted on paper and that was way more difficult. You have reminded me, however, that I need to unearth my wii because that's also an excellent way to stay in shape.
  • precious1834
    Options
    I love my wii im looking for new fitness games for it. I only use wii fitness and do mostley the boxing...to tell you the truth if you do the boxing you will sweat you wont even relize how deep you got yourself into the game. But thank you everyone i will be a daily memeber to this site