"A New Me" Group's November 2011 Fitness Challenge

Options
PJilly
PJilly Posts: 21,697 Member
For the month of November, our fitness challenge is to work out at least 21 days.

This challenge is open to anyone who wants to join. We just keep a running tally of the month's workouts. For example, the first person who reports their workout will copy this and post it (replacing "Person's name here" with his or her actual name, of course):
Tuesday, November 1

REMINDER: Please be sure to copy the most recent post, and be sure to get everybody's name — AND THE DATE — copied when you're updating the list. Please keep this reminder on as well. Thank you!

[Person's name here] - 1

The next person will copy the post, add their name to the list, and so on. When you do your next workout for the month, just copy the ENTIRE most recent post (so nobody's numbers get lost) and update your number.

Replies

• Shawn_Marie
    Options
    bump
  • pearlsgonewild
    pearlsgonewild Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'll join :)
  • hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    Would love to join!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    21 days... I've got it this month!! :bigsmile:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Oops - double post.
  • triski73
    triski73 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this!!!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, November 1

REMINDER: Please be sure to copy the most recent post, and be sure to get everybody's name — AND THE DATE — copied when you're updating the list. Please keep this reminder on as well. Thank you!

Lisa - 1
  • hbarney
    Options
    I hope I am doing this right! Do I have to put what my workout was or just my name?? :smile:

Tuesday, November 1

[Hbarney] - 1
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, November 1

Lisa - 1
    Hbarney - 1
    BeLightYear - 1
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Tuesday, November 1

Lisa - 1
    Hbarney - 1
    BeLightYear - 1
    Shawn_Marie - 1
  • PJilly
    Options
    Tuesday, November 1

Lisa - 1
    Hbarney - 1
    BeLightYear - 1
    Shawn_Marie - 1
  • PJilly
    Options
    I hope I am doing this right! Do I have to put what my workout was or just my name?? :smile:

Tuesday, November 1

[Hbarney] - 1

Just your name and number of workouts. If/when you work out tomorrow, just copy the newest post and change your 1 to a 2. Thanks!
  • hbarney
    Options
    QUOTE:

I hope I am doing this right! Do I have to put what my workout was or just my name??

Tuesday, November 1

[Hbarney] - 1

Just your name and number of workouts. If/when you work out tomorrow, just copy the newest post and change your 1 to a 2. Thanks!

Thanks!!
  • PJilly
    Options
    Tuesday, November 1

Lisa - 1
    Hbarney - 1
    BeLightYear - 1
    Shawn_Marie - 1
    Jill - 1
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Lisa - 1
    Hbarney - 1
    BeLightYear - 1
    Shawn_Marie - 1
    Jill - 1
    Sherry-0 (just getting my name on the list so I can find it later today)
  • PJilly
    Options
    Tuesday, November 1

Lisa - 1
    Hbarney - 1
    BeLightYear - 1
    Shawn_Marie - 1
    Jill - 1

Welcome to November's challenge, Sherry. If you could, please include the date when you copy the post. Thanks!
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, November 1

Lisa - 1
    Hbarney - 1
    BeLightYear - 1
    Shawn_Marie - 1
    Jill - 1

Welcome to November's challenge, Sherry. If you could, please include the date when you copy the post. Thanks!

absolutely!!!!! sorry about that:tongue:
  • PJilly
    Options
    No problem! :-)
  • bluecollarfrench
    bluecollarfrench Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, November 1

Lisa - 1
    Hbarney - 1
    BeLightYear - 1
    Shawn_Marie - 1
    Jill - 1
    Nick-0 (nice way to keep me accountable0