Upcoming Races in the Northeast???

Options
Anyone running any races in the not-too-distant future in the Northeast? I live in upstate NY and am looking for 10K, 20K, 1/2 Marathons... anything like that within driving distance... Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• tegeos
    tegeos Posts: 20
    Options
    Stockade-a-thon is a 15k that is right around the corner in Schenectady.

http://stockadeathon.com/
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Anyone running any races in the not-too-distant future in the Northeast? I live in upstate NY and am looking for 10K, 20K, 1/2 Marathons... anything like that within driving distance... Thanks in advance!!

Upstate New York can be anywhere in a 7 hour driving radius. Can you be specific as to which area of upstate NY you are looking for?
  • rbryntes
    Options
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Upstate New York can be anywhere in a 7 hour driving radius. Can you be specific as to which area of upstate NY you are looking for?
    I haven't checked that site but I will. I am really looking for anything in the NORTHEAST. Not limited to NY so driving for 7 hrs is no biggie. NY, VT, MA, NH, ME, NJ any thing around that general area :tongue:
  • rbryntes
    Options
    just do a search on the internet, or look on the site I provided and change up the states where applicable.
  • emma44ny
    emma44ny Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    just do a search on the internet, or look on the site I provided and change up the states where applicable.

Sometimes smaller races aren't listed on larger sites like Active etc... (Sometimes medium to larger races aren't either for that matter), so I thought I would just ask the masses in case there was anything off the radar out there. Also, if you're looking over the whole Northeast as opposed to just one state those searches can be a pain. I was just seeing if someone knew about something I didn't.
  • BackwoodsMom
    BackwoodsMom Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Stockade-a-thon is a 15k that is right around the corner in Schenectady.

http://stockadeathon.com/

This is one I'd like to do sometime since it's 20 min from home! Maybe next year.

I usually check the Albany Fleet Feet site for races as well as Saratoga Stryders for the local races. We just did the Saratoga Bridges 5K/10K 2 weekends ago. Great fun with 1800+ people running total.